Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Don't have a sneaky look. If you have been so good then you won't have gained.
This is why sneaky weighing is not recommended, it can put you in the wrong frame of mind.

Wait until official WI!

when is your weigh day?

weight fluctuates so much, dont be sad by a sneaky look as it can all change on the official weigh in! xxx

I know,its just my weight loss is so slow its horrible when i gain a bit because i know its going to take what seems like ages to get it off again, my weight in is on thursday.

ot oh worst thing you can do as your body weight fluxiorats throughout the week. Wait until wighin day and keep with SW. Not long ago I was very naughtie and constantly looked on the scales, which can mess you up psychoglocially with sticking with the plan!

i know :eek:( I think im going to take the battery out of the scales and give it to my better half, then he can let me have it on a thursday morning because i am so naughty with the scales and can weight myself a few times a day,and i know its not good for me but i just cant walk past them without hoping on !

mine is on Thursday too, as a serial weigher (usually 2x a day!) i know how you feel. Take the batteries out until Thursday!!!!

I am hoping that I manage to steer clear from them until Thursday am (i weigh at class on Thursday pm) and i think i will be okay as I am having a superb week on plan - although you never know for sure, bodies are odd things sometimes!

a lot can change between now and Thursday - have you been 100% on plan? x

Good luck for thursday ! Im normally about 4 times a day,that sounds so so bad ! Yeah i have been doing my reds and a few green days eating lots of fruit,i had lost a lb but have gained that one (this is the gain im talking about ) the only thing i can honestly think it is, is that i didnt drink much water yesterday, only 500 ml

Back