Grumpy

caronbuffy

Help!!!!! I'm so grumpy today. I just want to cry. I'm not hungry just really down. I'm on day 4. I'm weighing on Friday so hopefully that will pick me up. Sorry to moan :)

I was like that last Wednesday! Everything my hubby did was wrong. I ended up going to bed at 8 just to bring an end to it!

Awww - keep your pecker up! You'll feel sooo much better after your weigh in. Just try to keep busy and keep focussed on why you're doing this!

Think we are all the same I was sent to bed by my daughters the other night:mad:

This happens just keep up the work and it will pass :)

Since day one I have been so miserable and picking at every little thing everyone does lol I jus go to bed early or don't pick up my phone lol

Thanks all. I'm in bed now so I can't shout at anyone lol. Here's to another day. Good night all x

the good days will outway the bad days - stick with it, you will get past this stage!! :)

Day 6 and feeling alot better today. Still really tired but better then I have been. Had my first dream of food last nite, it's was awful. Dreamt I had eaten then couldnt stop crying cos I cheated lol. Tried wedding dress on last nite too and guess what!!!!! It nearly fits me. Go me.... Hope your all having a good day x

Last edited:
Back