Guess it had to happen................

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Weigh in this week and lost nothing, nadda, zilch.!! Guess it had to happen at some stage. I'm not that disappointed really. I have been slipping with the water. Maybe, it is the cold weather, I just find it hard to drink enough water lately.
Not out of ketosis or anything, just my body's way of dealing with things. Have to grin and bear it. Here is hoping next week is better.
Lots of luck to everyone for weigh in this week.

Your weight loss is brilliant and it is normal to from time to time to stay the same...next week you will have a good one:cross:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini for the encouragement. I hope it will be a better week next week.

Happens to most of us it seems - but you just have to remember the bigger picture and your losses overall. A bad or not so good week is usually followed by a good one - so dont be too disheartened. :D

Thanks Jools. I see your week 20 is a STS too. I hope it will be a better result next week for both of us.

Thanks IrishMolly, tho I am on refeed this week, and for the next couple of weeks too as I would like to enjoy Christmas properly, and I think that my focus has slipped a little bit too so this is a good chance to have a rethink and decide what to do next. It will be interesting to see what results I get on Monday night weigh in - tho I'd be happy with a STS the next couple of weeks or so.
:D

Back