Guess What Chardonnay!!??

Rachelle

Sorry I haven't logged on for a while but I have some news. I got a positive test today!!! Yehawwww!

I am so so so chuffed I cried my eyes out. Gone is the Lipotrim as it is unsafe to use during pregnancy but hello to Slimming World as it is recommended!

I will be getting the pregnancy medically confirmed tomorrow by my Doctor and after trying for 8 months, being threatened with Clomid and IVf - I am so happy I could kiss every stranger I meet!!! Even the grumpy old man in our local newsagents!! Tee Hee!!

Speak soon as missing your replies and updates.

Lol
Rachelle

thats fantastic rachelle!! so happy for u!

Thank you very much - I just want to tell the world at the moment!!

Any tips for keeping the weight down or even lose it throughout pregnancy?

Lol
Rachelle

Sorry for poking my nose in, but that is fantastic news, congratulations!!

Love

Poke your nose in as often as you like as it is so lovely to receive congratulatory comments. I feel on top of the world at the moment even though I know I am going to gain weight when I should be losing it!!!

Lol
Rachelle

Congratulations, that is absolutely brilliant news.

I think SW is a good option for you now, you get to eat healthily and control your weight at the same time.

Once again, congratulations to you both xxxx

Poke your nose in as often as you like as it is so lovely to receive congratulatory comments. I feel on top of the world at the moment even though I know I am going to gain weight when I should be losing it!!!

Lol
Rachelle

It took me 6 years to conceive with my DS George, and I watched what I ate for the first few months, as I found out when I was only about 4 weeks... but towards the end my hormones took over... I put on about 3 stone, but 2 came off straight away and a stone came off afterwards, don't worry about it too much... just enjoy every second cos it seems to drag but it goes so quickly.... I ran out and got my hubby a bear from the bear factory and recorded a message for him to tell him I was pregnant.... ah memories...Congrats again, enjoy every minute...Love

CONGRATULATIONS! What good news!!!

ooohh .... it's so nice to have some happy news!!! Congratulations you!!! A little mims bubba .... aaawwwwwww xx

Congrats , least you lost some weight before falling , as i have been about 12 and half stone when falling , and the midwife does go on so does my doctor , i usaly go up to 14 stone by the very end and it really does course problems . But thats really good you can stay on slimming world keep with it girl . I have done slimming world twice .. its a good diet . Good news , now its window shopping for baby clothes :)

Ooooo Wow!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Just stick to the SW plan and you will be fine Hun!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Ooooh Congratulations hun. Enjoy it, 9 months sounds like a long time but its not really.

Back