Guess what?

saraian24

Gold Member
Im fooking back!!!!!

I have had to drop cd as i cant afford driving lessons whilst doing it so have had to drop it. I will miss it though and will be nice to get back to normal eating again modified natually!

Found it difficult as well as my oh had a major op last week and is still recovering and needs lots of help.

But i am feeling great though and ready to get back on ww bandwagon. Hope your happy to have me back!!!

xxxx

Welcome back :):) Sorry to hear about ur dp is he recovering ok?? xx

Great news huni,lovely to have you back here with us all,how much have you to loose now? You have done soo soo well with cd :)

Have lost almost 2 stone with cd and i feel a lot happier then i did. **** that i cant afford it anymore but hey ho.
Still have 2 stone to go to hit my 12 stone mark. Then i will be happy!

Hi, welcome back!! Well done on the 2 stone that you lost on CD and good luck for the rest that will fall off in no time!

Welcome back hun. *hugs* nice to have you back, we missed you!

And WOW on the loss! Chick thats amazing!!!!!!!! You have done so well!
You'll be down to that 12 stone mark in no time! xx

You're baaack!! :D Well that's one person off the missing list!

Sorry to hear you have not been well - hope you are recovering from your op ok. Well done on your weight loss so far x

You're baaack!! :D Well that's one person off the missing list!

Sorry to hear you have not been well - hope you are recovering from your op ok. Well done on your weight loss so far x

Not me mate - my husband!

Im having a big ass burger tonight as a blow out and tomorrow im on points. 22 to be precise, i sure have dropped points! 26 when i last did this!

Nice to be back though, id have rather have been closer to goal but i wanna drive!

Sara......recognise you from cd threads sweetie.......i'm thinking about switching to either ww or sw....take it you'd recommend ww??? is it easy to follow???? sooooo worried bout piling weight on xxxxxxx

Thanks girls, getting there I found WW very easy too follow - its just a case of work out the points, know your points limit and stick to it. I found sw complicated.

Back