Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Guess who fell off the wagon?! :D

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Jaycey, 6 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    Yes, it's meeee!! :wave_cry:

I bet you never thought I would, lol! But I know myself too well, and if anyone allows themselves to get lulled into a false sense of security, it's me, I'm afraid. :eek:

What happened was that I mucked up my maintenance whilst on holiday and thought it wouldn't matter.
    :d'oh: I went to Devon with my mum for a week and we had rather a lot of cream teas (AND :icecream::icecream::icecream:!!!). :rolleyes: When I got home I realised I'd only put on two pounds, so I thought, "Result! That'll be easy to lose!" But you see, dear readers, it didn't go! I thought I now had carte blanche to cheat here there and everywhere without putting any weight on, and here I am today having put on half a stone - just in dribs and drabs (which is how the weight went on the first place!). A biscuit here, a bit of toast there - you know how it is.
    :eatdrink051:
    So today I'm back on the diet, and hoping I'll only have to do it for a week or two to get back to where I was (then it's back to WeightWatchers bread and NO biscuits!). I don't want to do it for any longer than that because I had a bad hair loss problem (now growing back beautifully btw) and I certainly don't want to aggravate that again.

So here goes - fingers crossed and wish me luck!!
    :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chelsea Lou

Chelsea Lou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(11.66%)
    Diet:
    Eat Less, move more
    Hi Jaycey, just wanted to say that you'll do it. You were so determined before. Good luck :D

4. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Hugs Jaycey, you can do it... well done for spotting the gain so fast and calling a halt before it got any further. You will whittle it down in no time... cream teas, sigh... the work of the devil!

xxx

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Welcome back ..

I am a restarter - falling off and clambering back on again more times than I care to remember....

But on Day 3 at the moment and feeling great so long may it continue

How are you doing ???

T
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.