Guess whos back on the wagon

Well just finished my last day on Attack, hoping Ive had a further loss coz i really have felt like poo today :( havent eaten alot in the last two days coz havent felt like it and now feeling a bit sicky !

Hope you get another loss, although it sounds like you've done great already. Hope you feel better soon. At least you've got a pv weekend to look forward to :)

Another 1lb off so a total of 6.25lbs in 3 days of Attack.. I need my veg now desperately

Welcome back and wow with the loss Zoe that's a great attack result xxx

Gonna be a short journey, Attack is the only stage that works for me then i cant physically stand it anymore. I havent been bad but im not eating enough on Dukan coz the food Im actually allowed to eat is making me feel sick.. I could easily be a vegetarian right now lol

Oh Zoe, sorry to hear that. But jokes aside, you can be a vegetarian on dukan, with quorn, tofu, eggs, etc as your proteins. What foods do you mainly eat when you're not dieting? is it worth looking at a plan like paleo which is low carb but unlimited veg?
Hope you feel better soon Cxx

Difficult coz i dont eat badly at meal times- bowl of cereal for breakfast, small sandwich, salad or left overs for lunch and lots of veg and protein for dinner but i do like my pasta and rice. What makes me gain easily is the rubbish snacks in between!

Im quite good at maintaining weight but it crept up all of a sudden before last week so i reigned that in with a few days on Attack, i might try SW original plan just so i can eat fruit and veg every day but the enthusiasm to go and find my books is slim (unlike me!!)

If you're maintaining and eating well most of the time, then maybe you just need a pp day once in a while to keep on track?

PS or 5 days pv, 2 days pp like some people do?

If you're maintaining and eating well most of the time, then maybe you just need a pp day once in a while to keep on track?

It'd probably help! Will see how i get on, 2 weeks til I go to Mexico!!

Tequila!! :)

Back