GUGS ....FOOD DIARY....

gugs

HIE :wave_cry:

I have just been reading some food diaries and decided its about time i attempted to keep one as well seeing i had a massive bleep in class last wednesday put on 4and half pouds:cry::cry::cry:please feel free to advise me on if u happen to see any mistakes i might be doing...HERE WE GO!!!!!

BREAKFAST
2 Slices ww whole meal (hex B)
cup of coffee+ milk semi (10mls=1syn)
flora x-light tsp(2syns)

MID MORN SNACK
fruit salad (thus strawberries, blueberries,1 banana,1 pear)
mullerlight poured over it

LUNCH
Jacket potatoe
sweetcorn
tuna in brine
hellmans x-light mayonaise 2tbp(?2syns)
flora xlight 1tsp(2syns)

SUPPER will be
skinless chicken drumsticks
potatoe wedges
baked vine tomatoes

snack
slimming world lemon hifi bar(5.5syns)

note drinking water and tea all day....

I have only started slimming world this week but wanted to wish you good luck for the week ahead.
Diary looks good to me.

Hi gugs, just having a quick look at your post and my only thoughts are - if you're doing EE you're not having the third superfree with your meals and also you counted some syns for milk but didn't mention having a hexa ... was there milk in your tea through the day as well so you were over your allowance?
Good luck, I hope you have a better result this week - sure you will!

HI GUgs

I really think doing a diary helps. Have to say I do agree about the 1/3 SF foods comment above.

Unless you are like me and thought sweetcorn was a superfree-I only found out last Monday it isnt grrrr

xx

@sleepy mum, Beegee and Zoe302 thanx guys your help really appreciated!!! will try and concentrate on anding a third super free. Am taking the kids to a fun park today hope i will not go astray...will try very hard coz the feeling i had in class last week will never want to experience again

FOOD DIARY

BREAK FAST
handful grapes
1 Banana
handfull blueberries
strawberiies
mullerlight

LUNCH

2 Slices whole meal warbutons (
400g)
slices of tomato
beetroot slices
lettuce
1 slice cheddar cheese(?syns)
mullerlight
smoked salmon
500ml water

DOUGHNUT:eek::eek:
SNACK
2 Apples
tea with a dash of milk
cheesy dippers(/syns)

SUPPER

Chicken and potatoe home made soup(sweet potatoe, potatoe,chicken, onions, ginger, garllic,tablespoon dried noodles,few grains of rice,water, )
coffee
grapes

Am not sure how many syns the doughnut is ,tried to resist but failed therefore tried not to have any more syns for the day

Last edited:
oh dear what happened in group?
xx

Felt so embarassed after putting on 4.5 pounds !!!!!:cry:thats wat happened love.....

But do you know why you put it on?? Did you have any wee luxuries or change anything?

I wouldnt worry about a small increase, just remember what your week was like that week and how you felt it group and hopefully next time it will be better.

xx

thanx Zoe302 for the words of encouragement and the answer is yes!!!!i did go out of control , went to a chinese buffett then just gave up on myself for the reamining 2days before weigh in but am back on track and know that the plan works if do it properlyxxx

food diary 5/6/11

Breakfast
2 Weetabix
250 mls semi s milk
1 banana

snack
hifi- bar(6syns)

lunch
2slices w meal (400g)
scrambled eggs+smoked salmon
flora1tsp(1syn)
baked beans
diet coke

snack
4 scanbread(4syns)
philadelphia x-light 70g(?4syns)

supper
potatoes mashed 2tbs
rice+peas+sweetcorn boiled
cabbage
left over chicken curry homemade
coke zero 1 can
oranges

oh my God !!!!cant believe its been two weeks since i last posted in my diary, well the weightloss says it all the week that i kept track on evrything i lost 5lb and the week that i did not just lost one, therefore will attempt to do so , as maintaining a diary really keeps me on the right track

Yeah

I definately think doing the diary help-a lot!!

X good luck

21/06/2011 food diary

hie everybody!!!!!and thax zoe

4am at work
creamy cheese mugshot(2.5syns)
mullerlight

BREAKFAST
fruit salad(mangoe,banana,strawberries,rasberries,blueberries
resberries)
28g porridge(HexB)
350mls skimmed milk(HexA)

did not have lunch as slept all afternoon

DINNER
slimming world chips
chicken&spinach curry
diet pepsi
1 pancake

11pm at work
chicken mugshot
1 celebration malteser

Hi GUGS

It has been a while. Hope all is well and you are going OK??

XX

hey zoe;)!!!!thanx for checking on me !!!!its been a while, to be honest have been so busy but off from work and will be able to update my diary.....

hey zoe;)!!!!thanx for checking on me !!!!its been a while, to be honest have been so busy but off from work and will be able to update my diary.....

Hey YOU!!
lol

Glad all is well, looking forward to catching up x

you OK??
X

Back