Gutted as my crocs are too big!!

Just ordered myself another pair !! Will bring my Croc collection to four pairs...

Brad what time are we playing Rugby later?

I told ya mate. I can't play Rugger tonight, but I will pop in later to share a bath with you and the lads though.

I'll get the Molton Brown Seamoss Stress Relieving Soak Therapy out then m8

Don't forget to bring your duck.....

I'll get the Molton Brown Seamoss Stress Relieving Soak Therapy out then m8

Don't forget to bring your duck.....

Now you are talking my language buddy. Then some of my favourite heavenly gingerlily body cream straight on after.

You finished with my Bridget Jones DVDs by the way mate?

I've plenty of chick lit for you to read as well - Marian Keyes, Maeve Binchy etc. It'll really help you get to know how those around you are really 'feeling' about their 'issues'

Not finished with them yet m8!! I still haven't finished the first one as it breaks my heart and I have to put it on pause while I cry a bit.

By the way did you find that thong I got you "chafes" a bit ?

I told you it was second hand (well second something else actually but anyway!)

Right I must get on and disinfect this toilet and then iron all these work shirts.....

I bought a new pair of Crocs Mammoths all the way from America as they aren't out over here yet!

53f4_1.JPG

Anyway I bought them a size up from my usual as the reviews said they are small sized due to the fluffyness of the lining!

So put them on this morning and they are like clown shoes!! So going to have to sell them on Ebay and order another set :-(

Bum!

What size are they Mike and have you put them on ebay yet?

Hiya

Not put them on Ebay yet as I am now hopeful of a returns (well I was but not heard so maybe not!)

Anyway they are a UK MALE SIZE 11 !

Mike

Back