Gutted!! Please give me advice x

i have a ticker but i cant update it cause i forgot the pin and apparently as they didnt ask for any prompt questions at the start they wont let you have it again. How rubbish is that!! If anyone knows how i can update it i would be really grateful!! xx

Hang in there... 20 lbs in 4 weeks is incredible!

Not to be indelicate, but are you constipated or near your period? Are you drinking enough water? I noticed that my own weight loss on a VCLD would slow considerably the week before and during my period. I'd then have a massive loss the next two weeks. Maybe your own body is doing something similar?

You've only been doing the diet for four weeks, so you're bound to still be figuring out how your body will react.

Either way, stick to the diet and hold your head up at the amazing results you've had!

x

Well done for losing 80 lbs thats amazing!!! How long did it take you?
I haven't really had any proper totm since i started so hard to say and i am def constipated - once a week, so have had to take laxitives. I def drink lots of water - love the orange crystals!
Which stage are you at? I am loving ss+, although have now brought the 1 cal spray instead of salad cream and think will stick to veg ha ha

pml at the 'goats'!!
Well done on your loss so far! I stayed the same week 4 but still lost an inch off my waist measurement, so its probably fluid with you.
I use listering breath strips (buy them on ebay) as they were recommended on LT for not interfeering with ketosis, very strong too!
I'm going to look out for the 1 cal spray, good tip x

Just checking in - how'd this week go, Karen?

Yeah, 80 lbs in 16 weeks, but have managed to put 6 of them back on in the last month or so. Even so, not complaining too loudly... given I wasn't dieting at all (as I knew I'd be starting CD). Am doing OK on SS for now...

Fingers crossed for some really terrific news for you... :scale:

x

Hi Grrscout!! Good to hear from you!! Lost 4 this week totalling 24 so am hopeful for another 4 on tuesday to get my 2 stone. Have brought the mouuse and veg mix this week and both soooo lovely. Its nice to have a mousse for pudding instead of just drinking it and i brought the veg mix to brighten up my boring veg but its lush as a drink too - especially on cold days.
How long are you planning on doing ss for? I managed 2 weeks - its a lot better once you can have the bars. I am chuffed at the moment as everyone is commenting and instead of saying i wanted to lose 6 and half stone i now can say 4 stone11 ha ha.
Let me know how you progress - its lovely to catch up xx

Well done, you! :D So glad to hear the good news... you must be so relieved. Are you drinking more water or doing anything different? Or is your body just getting with the programme?

I'm planning on doing 12 weeks of SS, then stepping up gradually. Of course, life might have other plans! If I make it through Christmas/NYE & my husband's birthday (5 Jan) whilst on SS, I can make it through anything. I might switch to SS+, depending. So far, so good, though.

You should keep updating this thread - when you've blown past that 2 stone goal and are on to another, it can only make you feel more confident to know you've gotten through this phase and can take on anything that comes...

x

Hi all
Gutted today, just been weighed and lost 1 pound!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! To be having milkshakes and a small boring meal everyday that is very disapointing!!!
came home and had about 5 biscuits and a packet of crisps!!! Now i am even more in a mood :(
I drink 4 pints of water, weigh my chicken - only thing i can think is that i have another randam totm. I am getting them about every 2 weeks now which is odd.
Anyway, does that mean i wont lose any weight for a few days until i go into ketosis again? Do you only lose weight in ketoisis?
Hope everyone else is having a better day than me xxxx

as long as you are eating less calories than your bodies uses you will lose weight honey. ketosis helps a lot with hunger pangs though, which is why it isn't a good idea to eat carbs, and of course if you eat anything other than packs then weight loss is slower.

try upping your water intake a bit. it's possible that you are retaining lots of it. i drink up to four litres a day, but usually more like three. 2.25 is the minimum.

and at least you lost a lb!! last week i gained 4lbs after being on ss and we figured it must be water retention, so at least you are going in the right direction. just think about it. if you hadn't been doing ss+ you would have GAINED even if it's just water weight. which is even more gutting, trust me. a lb is a loss at least!!

abz xx

Back