Gutted!

Karibabes

1st weigh in and i didn't lose anything :cry:

aw hunny, I know how hard it is, I lost the first two weeks, and then gained last week and it looks like i am heading for another gain this week as well, even though I have stuck to it 100%. All we can do is hang on in there x

oh hunny :-(

I am sure it will start to come off soon. Did you follow fast start or straight onto your point allowence?

I Started 2 weeks ago on Thursday, but only get my first weigh in on Thurs as went away.

disapointing for sure, do you have any clue as to why you havent lost?

You are on the correct points allowance?

Have you weighed in at a different time of day?

Have you been on any diets immedietly prior to starting WW?

It does seem a bit strange to have lost nothing in your first week

Do you feel better? Do your clothes feel looser - there are more indicators than just the scales - keep going you can do it.

keep track of inches too!! as the scales can look like noithings happened but u may lost inches!

Also you may get a huge loss next week to make up for it.

Thanks everyone, wish i did know what was going on. My oh thinks its our scales! I honestly stuck to it to the letter. I havent been drinking very much so my mum thinks its water retention, could it be that??

Thanks everyone, wish i did know what was going on. My oh thinks its our scales! I honestly stuck to it to the letter. I havent been drinking very much so my mum thinks its water retention, could it be that??

Absolutely! Drink more and you will most certainly see a difference - try Green Tea, it's fantastic for you, and a few cups a day should help you achieve a good loss! I swear by the stuff! :)

Tetley's Green Tea with Lemon - you'll get used to the taste and notice the benefits after a week or so!! :)

Make sure you meaure your self.. ive sts a few weeks on ww, but the inches come off.. x

im really trying to get into green tea but it tastes moo...

im really trying to get into green tea but it tastes moo...

Hehe, stick in there - you don't notice the taste after a few cups, it's just like drinking hot water! :)

Karibabes, how you doing now? I didnt lose my 1st week either?

Back