Gutted!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
The dress I WANT is sold out in a size 16 and only has a 14 left! And it's gone from 23 to 20 quid! Gutted :( have no pennies till sat :( lol x

Buy the 14! You'll fit into it soon enough!

Yep, get the 14, it'll give you something to aim for and you'll be wearing it before you know it!

I want it for Xmas and the size 16 was snug!!

It's called Lilia black one sleeved dress on dorothey perkins x can't copy the link on my iphone xx

Sister borrowin me the money to get it tomorrow and I'm paying her back sat

That's pretty! Chiffon sleeves seem to be in this year; my dad was a tailor and I remember asking him to sew chiffon sleeves on to some tops I'd bought when I was about 18! Was I ahead of trend? lol

Just saw a lovely dress I want but it's sold out online and my nearest store is nearly 2 hours drive away!! :(

You are all so brave going for lovely dresses - I'm hiding in my baggy trousers and floppy cardigan - and you aren't getting me out of it...maybe one day ;-)

Oh Setas you will, trust me on this ;)!! I never thought in a million years I would wear a dress but I now have 5. I don't have great legs (shape isn't too bad but my veins are horrid) but it's fine I'll just wear them with leggings/thick tights.

Kimmie why not buy the 14 and see what it is like - we still have 5 weeks until Xmas xx

How much do you think I could lose by Xmas? X

The 16 is very tight lol I hope they have it in stock going to get it tonight :)

happy shopping

Back