Extra Easy Gutted!!

Madamejones25

Hey everyone,

I'm in need of some encouragement or inspiration! I decided to properly get stuck back into plan, so counted all my syns, made dinners from the magazine etc and even started walking and going to the gym! I got weighed this morning and surprise surprise I stayed the same!! Now I know it's not a gain but was still so annoyed! I'm trying to remain positive and hope that it will show next week!

Have any of you ever had the same problem? Worked really hard and it hasn't showed for the next few weeks?

Thanks
Lauren

I have a bad feeling that's what is gonna happen to me this week :(. All I can say is head down and keep going if ur sticking to plan with exercise it will show eventually. The first week I took on proper exercise I sts. Someone on here assured me it was water retention of muscles that would go, and it did! Good lick keep going it will def show next week!

I had a fantastic week last week 100% on plan, even made mushy pea curry, went and got weighed on Thursday and gained 1.5lbs I could of cried as really wasn't expecting that :( ended up not staying to group and off plan until yesterday, iv stopped extra easy for a bit and I'm doing a week of red and see how it goes. Xx

I went a bit crazy there at dinner time, ate all round me and then went for a walk.. Not good on an full stomach but feel better for doing it! Gona try and let tonight's binge be the only one and get straight back on it for tomoro!

I hope the water retention and muscle thing is true because I drank so much water last week! Hopefully it will show!

Are red and green plans better for losing big amounts of weight? I really want 2 stone off for Christmas!

I got to target, and am still doing red and green. OK my losses werent huge, I just couldnt get on with ee, not good with veg and dont like salad. I find my losses are better on red days though. If you give them a try, this may just jolt your metabolism into action. And yes, keep on with the water! :)

I started the 30 day shred a couple of weeks ago and I sts that week. For the amount I worked and sweated I couldn't believe it but I lost in inches that week even though I didn't lose in weight so maybe try measuring yourself and use that as motivation?

Thanks everyone! Think I will have a look into trying red and green for a week just to see if it makes a difference! I'm finding this week so difficult because I feel really bloated and generally like I'm getting bigger or something- which is ridic as I've been doing exercise everyday :(

Will listen to you though and take my measurements.. Surely the exercise must do something?! I've that 30 day shred and the Claire nasir DVD, might give them a go :)

Feeling slightly more enthused already... Thanks everyone ? xx

Yeah, if you've done a lot often it shows the week after. Sounds odd but in our group it's almost the rule. Try to chill out a bit, enjoy the odd glass of something nice, keep on plan as much as you possibly can but put your feet up a bit relative to last week's exercise! You'll do fine! :)

Hey everyone!

I've just been reading on the forums and i must say.. i am so confused now more than ever. So much so that I don't have aclue what to do. I'm in my 2nd week. I lost 7lbs last week which was amazing but then again i would have lost some weight doing any plan as i had a really super unhealthy lifestyle before... but reading all of the posts about free foods not actually being unlimited etc has totally scared me off if i'm going to be honest. I know portion control is important but SW isnt exactly teaching that as much as WW does... (im an ex ww from last year and i thought SW would be less stress because only having to weigh healthy extras etc but now I'm even more freaked out and worried and stressed regarding slimming world than before.

OMG. Sorry just needed to say something. I'm so unsure now if i should continue with SW. I am so stressed about it.

:(

does SW actually work in the long run?

Oh don't panic please! Ur doing great at 7lbd off in ur first week! I was so an ex ww and to be honest could not see how sw could work! Unlimited pasta and rice??? But 7 and 1/2 months on I'm 4st 3.5lbs lighter and feeling great! The portion control comes from ur 1/3 superfree. It is vitally important u inc that and yr cal intake is naturally reduced. But its not just about calories, its about learning new ways of cooking that r just as delicious but much healthier! Ur healthy extras and syns r there to serve as portion control of the nescessities and naughties, just the right amount to satisfy! Please stick with sw a bit longer! The truth is ALL plans work u just need to stick to them sw has and is working for me so obviously I would want to defend it but if u go through all the different diets and plans on this forum u'll see there's success in every one! No one any better or worse (although I like the "healthier" ones which actually gave food included!) Than any other just the right plan for the right person at the right time in their life to do it! Good luck! Keep me posted on how u get on!

Just like Kaz said, 7lbs off in first week is amazing! I also went to ww and took me ages to get my head round the whole not having to count pasta and potatoes etc and to be honest, still don't fully understand the difference in all diets but it's definitely working for you!

I think my problem is I am not always stringent enough with the 1/3 super free and I know that really is the key! I don't like salad and not every meal warrants veg with it, unless it's mixed in like with spag Bol! I'm gona start having a wee bowl of fruit with those meals and hope I start to see a difference!

Ah losing weight, it's so easy to get in on and so difficult to get it off! :)

More exercise I do my losses slow down

Inspiration wise look at your stats on your profile You have done well so far One thing I always remind myself is if you have a bad week just keep going the results will come
When things did slow down made some slight changes introduced myself to green tea and always very careful day before weigh in in regards to food and drink

Keep at it keep smiling and keep reminding yourself how well you are doing :) Oh and remember why you are doing this

Awh thank you! You're right, in the long run, being active is better for ya even if losses do slow down! Hopefully my shape will start to change- I should really take some measurements actually! :)

Back