Gutted :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Alfie, 23 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Alfie

Alfie Full Member

What an idiot I fell off the wagon last night my hubby had the Pringles out and I ate 4 of them :mad:

I think I had a good day yesterday,I had a bar a small amount of chicken and mushrooms and a hot chocolate in the evening.Just a bit over 2 litres of water and I mixed a desert spoon of vanilla and a desertpoon o butterscotch int o a coffee twice too.

Do you think this will really effect my weight loss this week?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

I don't think it will do much damage, get glugging the water, put it behind you. Don't let it cause you to fall off the wagon, it was 4 pringles, not a box. I know they have got carbs in them, but 4 of them probably isn't enough carbs to knock you out of ketosis.
  4. Alfie

Alfie Full Member

Oh thankyou so much Minime I was panicking like mad!!!
  5. yvonne85

yvonne85 need to be old goofy me

Goal Weight:
    my take on Atkins, will do it until i'm bored then go back onto WW methods.

Hey Alfie,

You had 4 pringles... not the entire tube! You should still have a good weight loss, since your calorie intake was still relatively low, just make sure you don't fall into the same trap again tho, because its all too easy to let one slip lead to another...

Good luck for getting back on the wagon, and don't worry about the pringles, everyone slips now and again, we're only human! Don't dwell on it and concentrate on being extra good from now on! :D
  6. Alfie

Alfie Full Member

Thanks Yvvone :)
  7. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Totally agree with the others. It shouldnt mess things up (providing it doesnt lead to other nibbling lol) just let it go & get back on it. Forget it, its done, you cant uneat them lol, so back on the packs, drink loads of water & you'll still see good results this week x
  8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hope you back with us now alfie :) just forget about it and get the water into ya :)

becky x
  9. MoonBeam

MoonBeam Full Member

Cambridge, SSing
    What the others have said really, that little you ate will have minimal effect, draw a line underneath it, start glugging the water and don't dwell on it. You can do this :)
  10. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

weight watchers

keep going hun ,you will be ok xxxx
  11. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS
    Only 4 - I'd be well chuffed if I could stop at 4, usually for me it's 3/4 of the tube:eek:

Be proud of yourself!
  12. Alfie

Alfie Full Member

Aqwwwww thanks so much girls you have made me feel a lot better xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.