GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Good Morning,

Well Weigh In this Morning & I have lost 5lb, although I weighed myself yesterday to see how I was doing & I had lost 7lb.
I drank nearly 6l yesterday too.

WHF?????????? :cry:

XX

thoses bloomin scales again, step away from the scales.lol.

5 lb??!!

how can you be gutted with that??
thats fab!! x

if you did lose 2 extra, and the cdc scales showed you didnt or it was water retention, it will come off next week.
gutted it when your good and sts or put on.
youve done brill - be happy!

In all the 6 months I've been doing CD I've NEVER lost 5lbs in a week apart from the 1st week!!! I'm a slow steady 2lbs a week girl sometimes 3lbs!!!! Hence, why I'm still on the diet!!!!! A fantastic achievement! X

Last edited:
Wow, I'd be thrilled if I lost 5lb as it's all nasty fat that's gone. I'm a devil for getting on the scales as well although I know I shouldn't. It either makes you depressed or sets you up only to feel gutted if you have an official weigh in and you expected more. Hide your scales in the car boot or shed hun!

well done is a great loss, :)

5lbs is fantastic. Like Camilla, i'm a slow loser too. Would love to have a 5lb loss. Keep up the fab work.

5lb is fab and if you hadn't weighed yesterday you would be so happy with that! So stay away from the scales, they are evil!! haha! x

I agree-ditch the scales :)
My first week had my scales showing a loss of 13.5lbs but I had an official loss of 8lbs! Have only gone by my CDC's since :)
Well done on a fantastic 5lbs loss :D

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS.. ;)

Water weighs too - when did you have the 6 litres?
WHen I need a boost I do not have water until after weigh in!
5 lbs in one week is AMAZING!

I was drinking until midnight last night, I get weighed 1st thing on a morning.

xx

Have to echo what everyone else has said - 5 lbs is fab!!

Well done

xx

Back