Gym Assessment Tomorrow

it so nice when you can do things together I just got back from body balance i am really enjoying it but i had a fall when i went ice skating on friday night and bruised both knees, we did alot on kneeling so i am in a fair amount of pain now but apart from that i am all toned and stretched for today

Glad you're enjoying it LJ.
I've got my 2nd induction on Wed, and I had a quick session today with the set I've been given so far. I love the X-trainer, it's the stepper I dread. But I managed 7 mins on it today so I'm feeling quite chuffed with myself.:)

Witchpoo... you need some good thumping music and nice long steps.... that way the stepper will fly by.... in the beginning I used to put a trashy mag on it and flick through the pictures!!!

Heh I've done a playlist for my iPod with some fast metal and punk on there. But I start with Henry Rollins 'Shine', the song in my signature.

i used to listen to drum and bass tunes or the prodigy on the treadmill and cross trainer as a fast beat really kept me focused

I am so sad.... I need to change my tunes regularly!!! I have back 2 the 90s blaring through... .hated it first time round... but it works for cardio!!! Perhaps I am trying to get away from cheesy Sh1te music!!!

Back