Step 1 Sole Source Gemma's Summer CWP Journey - 5 St to lose!

Hi kriskross, how's it going for you 14.5 in one week is incredible I only lost 3 pounds and was slightly disheartened but on my second weigh in which was Friday I lost 7 pounds so 10 pounds in two weeks has been awesome, I'd like to be slightly more active with my walking this week and also drink a bit more regularly, I am drinking around 3 litres of water a day which is good and keeps me focused. Hope all is well I wanted to lose 1.7 in a month however this means a a 5.5 pound loss each week for the next two weeks so let's pray also making sure I've had plenty of sleep too. Good luck hope everything is well. Keep up the good work x
Hello! Wow you're all doing so well! I'm trying CWP for the first time ever and struggled the first week. I'm on day 14- weigh in is tonight! Lost 14.5 lbs in week 1. Delighted! It's massively slowed down now but that's to be expected! I've got another 6 stone 12 to go....but not thinking about that yet!!

I'm also thinking the puffiness in my face had gone, but not noticed anything else yet! I'm so impatient....lol! Doing 6 weeks straight- then I'm on holiday for a week. So it's nice to look forward to a (hopefully) controlled "break"

Best of luck everyone- love hearing about your journeys xx

Good morning lucy ann u have so got this :) ur outfit sounds lovely and omg i want to watch baywatch haha how was it? Zac efron has changed so much since his high school musical days lol i remmebr those movies like it was yesterday lol :) uv been on this plan for two weeks already thats fabulous :) x
Hey it was such a gd film very long but just a gd chick flick with great views Motivated me looking at all the girls in swim suits to keep going. I know I'm a long way off but motivated to keep doing this after this week I will be 1/4 of my through the 12 week programme so next weigh in I'm looking forward to but I prayin for another big loss just so that I can stay on track. Unfortunately the weight I'm losing now is more than I was losing before so 7 pounds of this has been weight I've put on in the last year which doesn't sound like a lot but it is with my frame and also how hard it's been all year to try and get off and with this diet it's worked and been wonderful. If I can get to my weight at my cousins in two weeks time I'll be happy I know it's not what I want ideally but it's a mile stone I can de with until my next stone goal.

Oh ok thanku lucy ann yeah im trying to aim for four litres a day rathen then just the minimum as i know from past experienfe water does help lots with weight losss so hope this time it works again lol x

Oh ok thanku lucy ann yeah im trying to aim for four litres a day rathen then just the minimum as i know from past experienfe water does help lots with weight losss so hope this time it works again lol x
I've had around 6 pints of water today so around 3 litres and a 600 ml bottle of water and I'm still thirsty.

Hey Lucyann,

I know, what's up with the water intake, that's brill... it's so hot can't sleep, have a fan in the bedroom going full blast ao at least the warm air is moving...

Think have gotten through 4 & 1/2 litres today, took the dogs for a walk late as it was way too hot for them and me...

Here's to another successful day for us all... yay

Xxxx

Yes we can do this Long day for me but we can do this! Tried to find an ice tray over the weekend but impossible as all have sold out! Up early to prep for today and I'm pondering on what to wear supposed to be teaching PE today but I'm deciding against it too hot for the little ones lol we can do this. I accidentally drank like no more than a shot of multivitamin juice yesterday by accident it was on the side and just picked up the glass out of habit I stopped drinking it as soon as I realised my memory is getting terrible on this diet. Good luck for today keep me posted X
I QUOTE="SummerChic, post: 7979697, member: 146035"]Hey Lucyann,

I know, what's up with the water intake, that's brill... it's so hot can't sleep, have a fan in the bedroom going full blast ao at least the warm air is moving...

Think have gotten through 4 & 1/2 litres today, took the dogs for a walk late as it was way too hot for them and me...

Here's to another successful day for us all... yay

Xxxx[/QUOTE]

Hey all

i have just joined this forum. I am on day 3 of the cambridge diet and i have to say so far so good but it is not easy and takes a lot of will power and a lot of water too! my weak times are definitely evening when everyone is having dinner ... but i keep telling myself not long to go and that it will be worth it.
I m currently 15 stones and my realistic goal is to loose 3 stone in 2 months so i will see how it goes as the diet is not cheap cost £46 a week
I am on the first stage so just drinking, when do you move on to the next stage?
Lets encourage each other ladies!
Hope i have encouraged someone to carry on and that this forum will keep me going too somehow...!
Good day to all!

Hey Kitoko,

Congratulations on starting your journey. I've been posting under CWP Xmas Target ... I'm currently on day 6, start weight of 15st 7. First weigh in tomorrow ....

I'm kinda getting into the swing of things ... but on 4 products due to my height so will be a little slower for me... would be thrilled with a stone a month. But will stay on track and know We will lose

Xx

Hi Kitoko,

I'm in the same situation where I went to lose 3 stone in two months! It can be done I believe I was 2.7 stone loss the last time I did it. I weigh more this time round as I lost the motivation after the even I wanted to have it for and although I look back at my lightest weight I still was over weight and I know I needed to lose another two stone on top of it so for me it's going to be a long journey and I'm looking at it as I'm Better off now than I was 2 weeks ago so I just need to keep moving forward. Food isn't going to define me. You can do it everyone has their up and down days but we've got to keep going for ourselves. I won't walk home from work because I'm scared people in cars will look at me and laugh even though I only live 20 minutes max down the road. I'm hoping as soon as I've lost weight il feel more confident to walk down the road I'm 15 stone now and I want really to be down to 14.5 by week 4 here's hoping Good luck keep us all posted we're here for you x QUOTE="Kitoko, post: 7979773, member: 146059"]Hey all

i have just joined this forum. I am on day 3 of the cambridge diet and i have to say so far so good but it is not easy and takes a lot of will power and a lot of water too! my weak times are definitely evening when everyone is having dinner ... but i keep telling myself not long to go and that it will be worth it.
I m currently 15 stones and my realistic goal is to loose 3 stone in 2 months so i will see how it goes as the diet is not cheap cost £46 a week
I am on the first stage so just drinking, when do you move on to the next stage?
Lets encourage each other ladies!
Hope i have encouraged someone to carry on and that this forum will keep me going too somehow...!
Good day to all![/QUOTE]

Hey LucyAnn29 and SummerChic,

how is today been for you on the cambridge diet? i am on day 4 and getting weigh in on Saturday so i m keeping my head down till then and crossing my toes as well as my fingers hahaha. So far i have been super good and i have not cheated at all... but reading your messages of support today feel great and let me know that there is a lot of support out there! LucyAnn29 please do not care about what people think, i know it is easier said than done but you are living your life for you not for anyone else so do what you please and as long as you are not hurting anyone where is the arm in it? i used to walk a lot but now i have tendonitis so it makes it quite painful and i can't work out till my ankle feels better but i cycle sometimes as it is not so painful and i can get about easier. SummerChic let us know how much you have lost and i will definitely do the same... like you both said we have to stick to it as it is all worth it in the end and i am already starting to feel great and its great to have a sense of achievement too!! Lets do it girls!!!

Hey kitoko,

I know you're posting on Gemma's thread, if you look at other diaries,

Mine is ...

https://www.minimins.com/threads/cwp-journey-to-xmas-target-2017.358150/

And Lucyann posts a lot on Priya's Diary as well as a lot of other ladies. Have a look and post there too...

Anyway, how are you getting on. I lost 8lbs in my first week, so really pleased. I'm in ketosis, checked with a ketostix.

I'm really pleased with my progress. I would have been fine with much less as I take meds for my under active thyroid. Also take meds for other things which stalls weight loss...

If I can lose 3lbs a week i would be over the moon. But will take whatever it is as am so determined to lose a total of 6 stones. I've put it of and just continued to gain.

The heats been great for lessening the hunger, tbh I haven't felt hungry from the start. Have struggled to have all my products but just had my last one of the day.. a yummy lemon yogurt bar.... mmmmm hmmmm mmm

Your first week will be here before you know it. And when it does it just spurs you on. I am not going to walk around like unhappy anymore. I have to do this for both my daughter and I.

She needs her mummy around for a long time.

xxx

Hey kitoko and summer chic... yesterday was long and today is going to be the same trying to catch a tan although I'm not really one to tan as I can't sit still outside! Hoping for a good loss but we will see! I've had 3.2 litres so far! Carbonated water is my new find! Loving the stuff with flavourings ... can't wait to taste orange and watermelon when that one is out! Hope you guys are doing well. Totally need a shower and to Cool off I want it to cool off before weigh in but we will see. Think I'm retaining water. How's both of ur day going? CaNt keep track of posts. Keep going ladies x

QUOTE="SummerChic, post: 7979961, member: 146035"]Hey kitoko,

I know you're posting on Gemma's thread, if you look at other diaries,

Mine is ...

https://www.minimins.com/threads/cwp-journey-to-xmas-target-2017.358150/

And Lucyann posts a lot on Priya's Diary as well as a lot of other ladies. Have a look and post there too...

Anyway, how are you getting on. I lost 8lbs in my first week, so really pleased. I'm in ketosis, checked with a ketostix.

I'm really pleased with my progress. I would have been fine with much less as I take meds for my under active thyroid. Also take meds for other things which stalls weight loss...

If I can lose 3lbs a week i would be over the moon. But will take whatever it is as am so determined to lose a total of 6 stones. I've put it of and just continued to gain.

The heats been great for lessening the hunger, tbh I haven't felt hungry from the start. Have struggled to have all my products but just had my last one of the day.. a yummy lemon yogurt bar.... mmmmm hmmmm mmm

Your first week will be here before you know it. And when it does it just spurs you on. I am not going to walk around like unhappy anymore. I have to do this for both my daughter and I.

She needs her mummy around for a long time.

xxx[/QUOTE]

Back