Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Gym / Exercise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by luke0380, 29 September 2009 Social URL.

1. luke0380

luke0380 Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.68%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (Step 2)
    What's peoples feeling on exercise and gym when on the diet.... what do most people do ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hey hun

Think everyone is different regarding exercise, I plan to swim few times a week and do light resistance and cardio at gym too. don't wanna push my self as also got a horse to ride, but as long as you listen to your body and not do too much... exercise can only be a good thing. But know people have different views on cd and exercise:eek:

4. slimwannabe

slimwannabe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I swim twice a week and do lots of fast pace walking with pram and dog,once i start moving up the plans i will then introduce cardio and weights at the gym.

Think it depends on each individual really though,but i personally dont think the amount of calories we consume on ss or ss + is enough to be exercising too much.

5. luke0380

luke0380 Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.68%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (Step 2)
    i not started swimming yet , i don't like showing off my body because of my stretch marks , so sticking with the gym atm !

6. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I am SSing so i swim once a week and do body balance (its like yoga) once a week but i find it really i am tired at lot faster than a used to be

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.