Gym here i come

I've only been able to get to the gym on Saturdays for the past few weeks :(
Normally I go Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays coz I have my nephew on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. My sis had an op a few weeks ago and she's not allowed to life the wee one ( he's a pretty solid 19 month old), and I've had the both of them for 5 days a week for the past few weeks. Can't wait till she goes back to work lmao :D

I've only been able to get to the gym on Saturdays for the past few weeks :(
Normally I go Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays coz I have my nephew on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. My sis had an op a few weeks ago and she's not allowed to life the wee one ( he's a pretty solid 19 month old), and I've had the both of them for 5 days a week for the past few weeks. Can't wait till she goes back to work lmao :D

awww your such a kind sister!

never mind im sure u will be back on top form soon!:D:D

Your back, havnt heard from you in a few days :D

yeah im always here evey day :p sometimes i post on other sections on here though.. but if you ever need me or just feel like a chat u can drop me a private message anytime =D.. hows it goin for you? x

Going great :) Still hitting the gym and working hard hehe

hows the gym going!! iv just started going again after having a holiday......its tough at first

I got to the gym last night ( twice in 3 days!!! things are improving here lol :D ).
My mum has started going to a fitness class at my gym which sounds fab. You do pilates, yoga and some tai chi, really fancy it ( just checked the gym website and its called Mind, Muscle and Movement). It's on a Tuesday night, can't make it tonight, will definitely try for next week though.
x

Back