Gym here i come

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
Just got some new gym clothes and a new pair of trainers ;) My gym induction is tomorrow. I'm off now to enjoy my tuna crunch :D

Just got some new gym clothes and a new pair of trainers ;) My gym induction is tomorrow. I'm off now to enjoy my tuna crunch :D

ooohh nice!! what sorta stuff u wanna do? Ive just started last tues and i am loving it!

ooooh i didnt realise we had a boy on board! he he;) im sure we'lll all make u v welcome!!

good luck

luv katie

Good Luck at the Gym and don't overdo it!

Let us know how you get on.

Shorty

Well i went and i am so glad i did! Awesome people at the gym showed me all the machines and weights ect. Had a great time and i feel great after just one session. :D Everyone made me feel welcome and i cant wait to go again. Thanks guys!

Haha woops. Ty guys 'n' gals :D

ooooh glad u liked the gymm!! i uv luv luv it!!

how u going food wise?

have a fab weekend luv katie
xx

I'm doing great food wise of course i stick to the lower than 5g of fat per 100g and every evening meal i have vegies or salad. I'm eating alot of fruits and drinking plenty of water.

Punkii, Some cheap ones that i feel comfortable in lol. Only use them for the gym so. x

Off to gym now :D talk later. (this time i'll remember my ipod lol)

my ipod touch is my life lol n yeshhhh i know it dont matter wat trainers they are .. =] long as they comfy my dear xxx

I'm doing great food wise of course i stick to the lower than 5g of fat per 100g and every evening meal i have vegies or salad. I'm eating alot of fruits and drinking plenty of water.

Punkii, Some cheap ones that i feel comfortable in lol. Only use them for the gym so. x

Off to gym now :D talk later. (this time i'll remember my ipod lol)

ooooh i like to go to gym when the soaps r on at nite! That way i can just watch away!!

oooh you dont live that far away from me do ya! lol

Have fun that the gym!

luv katie
zzz

Kae no not that far :) Gonna start swimming more, last time i went was on holiday about 4 years ago lol.

I love swimming. I was a bit worried at first cos it had been so long since I had been and was very self concious but it was great. I try to go 2 or 3 times a week but it gets a bit expensive. I feel really good afterwards.
Good to hear that you are getting on OK.

Shorty

i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve swimming! I have started to go after i have been to gym! Sounds exhausting but every one i have spoken to says its so much easier to go swimming after a gym sesh cos your all warmed up!

Best thing about swimming is as soon as you r in the water no one can see ya wobbly bits lol!

You sound like ur really enjoyin it and very motiviated! Enjoy your fish bake!

Luv katie xxx

Yea Kae you're right about the wobbly bits lol. I'm just gonna do it 2moro i dont care what i look like or what people think. I think i'll have an hour in the gym with 30mins or so swimming :D

P.s My fish bake was fantastic x

All these posts about people going swimming i really need to start going again although my problem is i don't find it tires me out and don't feel like i've exercised even if i swim non-stop for an hour. Still love it though!

Sounds like you're doing great Koala keep it up :)

Went to the gym at 7.30 lol, so packed tired now good work out :D

gym an simming again for me!!!

love love love it!!!!!!!!!!

Back