Gym Question - Speakrs?

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
Odd but needs answering lol

Was at a gym class today and we were lying down to do situps and lay down right next to the loud speaker that had blaring music coming out of it......was for about 8-10 mins. Tried to cover my ears but couldnt for that long...

I know nobody is a GP here but am I likely to have caused damaged to my hearing by doing this?

Odd but needs answering lol

Was at a gym class today and we were lying down to do situps and lay down right next to the loud speaker that had blaring music coming out of it......was for about 8-10 mins. Tried to cover my ears but couldnt for that long...

I know nobody is a GP here but am I likely to have caused damaged to my hearing by doing this?

Do you feel like you have caused damage to your hearing?? loss of hearing etc??

Do you feel like you have caused damage to your hearing?? loss of hearing etc??

I don't know, I tried to check by covering one hear but could not tell the difference lol. Could hear from both.

Do you thinkI need to be worried? Like surely I would have known if I had damaged my hearing?

Or was it not for long enought o have caused any dmg?

u said u can hear fine....urgo.....u hearing is fine lol dont worry hun :p

of course you would know, it would probably be quite painful, Get it checked out by doc's if your worried.

Oh dont say go the doc. I seem to go over every little thing lol.

Thanks though.

id say that you were fine. i think the health police recommend that you use ear defenders for certain instances OR if you have PROLONGED exposure to very loud sounds as in day in day out at very high volume. weve all been to concerts and ended up with ringing ears the next day or so..its just if its for over long periods of time you have to worry :)

hope that helps

h x

Back