Had 1st weigh-in and so happy! (Going Monthly)

Fantastic! Well done on your first 1.5 stone loss :D

I had my first week's weigh in last night and although my scales showed a difference of 13.5 on the same scales last week, my CDC's only showed an official loss of 8lbs :( A little disappointed but it's taught me one thing-ignore my scales at home and wait for my official weigh in! lol
Best of luck with your next four weeks :)

:grouphugg:And big hugs from me. Well done. I particularly admire your ability to go for a month without seeing your CDC, thats great.

Hi everyone,

This is my first time discussing loss as I will be seeing my CDC once a month and wanted to wait for my first 4 weeks to be over.

Tonight was my first weigh-in and I have lost 1 1/2 stone!!

So very happy! Doing SS and have only had one day of finding it hard so hopefully I am in the groove now.

My family can already notice the difference but as I started at 21 stone 7 pounds I have a LONG way to go but at least I have started now.

I now know what bars/soups/shakes suit me which will just make it that little bit easier to keep going.

I just want to take a minute and thank my CDC, DEBZ32. She is WONDERFUL!!!

I have not got one bad thing to say about her, she motivates me to do well. I feel so lucky to have found her and don't think the good CDC's get enought thanks.

So I am making my thanks public, 'thank you Debz!";)

:eek::eek: - thanks missus !! I try my best.....

but, at the end of the day - YOU are the one who has stuck like glue to CD and have the FANTASTIC weight loss to show for it - WELL DONE you :D

you are looking fantastic....stick with it !!

so proud of you....hope the family were well pleased with your news :)

lotsa love

Debz xx

Hi Debz, everyone was very happy for me, felt good to be able to tell them and show the last month was worth it.

Great having all my favourite soups/bars, just had a gorgeous cranberry bar, yummy!

Sorry I did not send you a private message about my username, I have not yet got enough posts but hopefully will do soon.

Have a good weekend Debz! x

Hi Debz, everyone was very happy for me, felt good to be able to tell them and show the last month was worth it. glad they were delighted - you have done really well !

Great having all my favourite soups/bars, just had a gorgeous cranberry bar, yummy! great !!

Sorry I did not send you a private message about my username, I have not yet got enough posts but hopefully will do soon. dont be daft....not a problem at all.....found you anyway !

Have a good weekend Debz! x

have a great weekend Emma :)

Debz x

Well done! That's brilliant. I started this week and I am 3 stone heavier than you so know how hard it is to have so much weight to lose, but I do think with this plan it's a lot easier.

Well done so far and good luck with the rest of your journey x

well done thats brill. and thats great about getting weighed every four weeks i really admire that, and you have the lovely debz as you cdc thats fantastic, best of luck hun :) xx

Well done hun, that really is a fantastic loss, you will be your ideal weight in no time. Just keep up the good work!

Way to go Emma!!!!

Great weight loss!!

Do you weigh yourself at home? I'm not sure that I could survive the suspense of waiting for a whole month!

Saying that though my CDC informed me yesterday that after my next weigh in (next Thursday instead of Friday) she is going on holiday for 3 WEEKS!!! I'm going to have to buy a month's worth of CD stuff.

I know that I will be on my scales religiously..lol! I'll have to report an unofficial weight loss. lol

Back