Had a Cranberry bar tonite, YUM!!!

I couldnt even chew mine???? I wonder why mine was so vile??

I could swallow the first mouthful and ended up binning it!?!?

hmmmm...

Glad u enjoyed urs though! :)

Mmmm not tried the cranberry one.. might get one to try next week!

Which other ones do you like? I love the choc and also the peanut one, but can't stand the malt thing!

They are lovely! They are like the peanut one with strawberry jam on.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are lovely! They are like the peanut one with strawberry jam on.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Mike! Wonder if Cambridge could use this as advertising it??!!
What happened to the vanilla tetras??? Do you know??? and are we getting anymore new flavours??? Love the oriental chilli soup - only one I have!

I like the taste of them and the peanut ones but don't like the hard bits so I stick to the Chocolate and Orange ones and love them.

Well done Mike! Wonder if Cambridge could use this as advertising it??!!
What happened to the vanilla tetras??? Do you know??? and are we getting anymore new flavours??? Love the oriental chilli soup - only one I have!

The vanilla tetras got stopped as the company who were going to make them went bust and hence we are sticking with the banana and the chockie.

I am sure there will be a Xmas flavour coming out in December, last year it was orange winter spice and tasted so much of cinnamon that it was like christmas in a bowl!!

Mmmmm!!

M.

The vanilla tetras got stopped as the company who were going to make them went bust and hence we are sticking with the banana and the chockie.

I am sure there will be a Xmas flavour coming out in December, last year it was orange winter spice and tasted so much of cinnamon that it was like christmas in a bowl!!

Mmmmm!!

M.

Didn't like the Xmas spice shake last year - but would be great if they did bring out a new one. Sherry trifle??! Mulled wine??! Dundee cake??!! Cointreau cream ........ I'm drooling here now!!!

I also had a cranberry bar for the first time today and i was really impressed. I'd not seen any of the bars until today and i thought it was big! I like the chewy part of it, it made it last longer. I only have the cranberry and peanut ones, my cdc said at the moment they're the only ones i can have. Its got something to do with whats in it.
But im looking forward to having a peanut one tomorrow!

Back