had a wobbly day

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
Started out ok, yogurt & fruit for brekkie, hifi for snack. Fully intended to have an extra easy day.

Very tired, had a bit of a rough night. Went to get a pedicure and my nails painted, got home so ravenous that I just did myself a bit of thick white toast with cheese. Then it sort of went down hill from there. Had more fruit & yogurts. Weetabix. A pasta n sauce. And just had 2 scoops of phish food ice cream.

I think today I was just unorganised and tired, so in preparation for tomorrows extra easy day I have taken out of the freezer some carrot & coriander soup for lunch and a piece of haddock for tea. Don't know about the rest of the day!

Was ready to just slink off and throw the towel in til next week as have a chinese takeaway arranged for Saturday, BUT no I have got it out of my system and will be back on that wagon tomorrow.

But oh how I miss white bread (and I always make my own :()

x

As long as you get back on track tomorrow and dont go over board on the chineese, you may get away with a STS Hun.
Dont panic though, it can all be put right again. Sometimes we just have to give in to those cravings for carbs. Just plan tomorrow and stick at it.

xxx

You should think about why it happened though, so you can plan now for either what to do when the situation arises again, or to avoid it happening. It sounds like you were tired and let yourself get starving. Don't let yourself get to the point where you're so hungry you'll eat anything. Simply planning your meals and having low syn snack available at all times really helps.

Thank you. It was a bit of both, tiredness & lack of planning. I didn't expect to be at the Nail shop so long. Have to go into town today also and have promised my son a maccy D's (talked him down from pizza), but I am prepared for that. As for the chinese I was going to just have a chicken chow mein.

Think we all have days where it just doesn't come together.

Back at work next week so it will be easier for the next 7 weeks then.

Thanks again.

xx

i would not have bread at home - at least then if it is out of sight out of mind.
also it is important to not get to the level where your hungry as you natural insticts will kick i and eat wat is there :)

Back