Had my first binge today!

NN89

Sexy Member
I'm so ashamed!! :cry:

Got my 1/2 stone award last night, have been doing so well and am really low on food atm today I ate:

Breakfast: chocolate and orange hi fi bra (hex b) with bran and milk with chopped bananas, strawberries and rasperries

Snack: Cadbury flake

Lunch: Orange rice (rice boiled in orange juice and water with the peel grated and some parsley) - I had a HUGE plate of this, and i mean HUGE

Snack: 3 celebration sweets, 2 rice krispie cakes (chocolate with smarties in) and a banana

Tea: Left over rice from lunch with a salad, and a hartleys jelly pot..

I dread to think the amount of syns ive eaten today, so bad i don't want to add it up, i've just had this 'to hell with it' attitude its been a bad day at work and i'm on my AF so i've just not cared! I feel so sluggish and icky right now- and just different, its clear i've not been eating 'right'.

:sigh:

just a rant really :(

Hi

I noticed that your day has evolved around chocolate! I think that sometimes if you start on this slippery slope it can be hard to claw back. Chocolate is a quick fix and you will crave once the endorphins have become supressed. This can also give you the quick high and the fast low.

Tomorrow is another day, thats the great thing with SW you can get back on the train at anytime.

Good luck

Phil x

Hi

I noticed that your day has evolved around chocolate! I think that sometimes if you start on this slippery slope it can be hard to claw back. Chocolate is a quick fix and you will crave once the endorphins have become supressed. This can also give you the quick high and the fast low.

Tomorrow is another day, thats the great thing with SW you can get back on the train at anytime.

Good luck

Phil x

true- yes thats a very good observation, and its not been something ive deprived myself of either, i always have a chocolate bar a day, i was going to count my flake as my 'syn treat' but nooooo instead i pigged out at work!

im gonna go back on the wagon, go to the gym like i promised myself and eat more veg and maybe stick to 7 syns instead of 17! This has been the first time in 3 weeks i've really slipped so ive done well so far!

If you can steer away from choccy for a bit ( if you can) its lovely when you are eating it, but its the devils food ( LOL)

Best wishes

Philx

Nothing wrong with a rant now and again! Lol! As Phil says get back on it, today is another day and you CAN do it! just a thought-why not go and count the sins up? You could then 'count' it as a flexi sin day-you then stay in control, even tho you have gone over the number of sins normally allowed? For me, i would normally binge .....and then binge for a week!! With SW, by flexi sinning you are still in control-just a thought. Good luck x

Don't worry, i normally have a cheat night after weigh in, just think you've got nearly a whole week to correct it and say you've had a flexi syn day x

honestly i wouldn't worry - i went completely off the rails on Tuesday.. Have flexi synned it and just staying focused now - i think it does us good now and again!! xx

I wouldn't worry, I always have at least 1 day in which I go way over my syns.

On Tuesday I had porridge for Brekkie, chicken curry and rice for lunch(SW and it was free) then......a hifi bar, 3 pieces of fudge, 6 hershey kisses, 1/2 a small loaf, mayonnaise, a bag of wotsits, a ww chocolate wafer and 2 hot chocolates (options) Not necessarily in that order. It all came to 53 syns :eek:........:cry: I don't normally binge in this way on chocolate, but on that day I literally went through the fridge and cupboards looking for anything sweet.

And so, yesterday I ate only free foods and speed foods, no syns. Today I'm doing the same, using only 2 syns today. I'll do this for the rest of the week....hopefully. If you check out my food diary you'll see what things I've eaten.

dont worry at all. Im hopeless. i honestly mess up all the time atleast once every few weeks ill have one or two days of eating what i like/everything lol Its all ok in the end.
Last year on holiday with my boyfriend i had a week off sw.i have 3 course meals out chocolate pastries a toblrone on the plane everything you could ever want. i put on a pound and a half. It was so worth it and i was stright back on the plan so even a week of binging doesn't mean its all messed up. :] x

Ive lost 3 stone in the past year. Im going on holiday again in 3 weeks :]

I really dont think you have to worry here. My typical binge consists of a medium dominoes pizza to myself, with 4 extra garlic and herb dips, chicken strips and cookies. i can still cram about 2 months work of syns into my binges .. its about pulling yourself back and realising if you liek chocolate then u need to incorperate it into your diet to avoid slippery slopes or really big binges. Dont get me wrong, i totally sympathise with how your feeling, as i feel just as guilty after one of mine. Just gotta take the suport given on here, pick yourself up and work at it :)

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back