Had my first group meeting last night on LL Total

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hi All ....

Well rang last night to see when theres a group she told me in an hour if you want to go on that one , so I jumped , as I've been messing around with other VLCD and thought this is just not for me , due to taste.
I have joined Total , its 71 pounds which I can only do this for a number of weeks , so what I was thinking was see if I can go on the other plan liter ? Do they let you do this ?

I did notice the woman running the group to be big which I thought was strange as she said to the group this diet is so easy and there she is standing there a good size 18 ....

Now with the drinks , I can only take so many black coffees , how do people get round this ?

I have a good amount of weight to lose i'm looking at 7 stone , so any tips would be great .....

Hi MsJMC, congrats on starting LL! :)

I don't know anything about the general rules of 'swapping' as such, but I have thought about it myself, cost being the big issue.
I would like to swap over to slim and save, lots of people seem to be having success with that, and it's cheaper. Bonus! However, I think I need the pressure of the WI every week to keep me on track.
Saying that, I have a scheduled 'off-plan' meal tomorrow evening and as much as I know I will be back on plan the next day, 100%, I guess my LLC and other members of the group will frown upon it as it's not the done thing.

Anyway, best of luck with LL, keep us informed of how you're doing!

Hi MsJMC, congrats on starting LL! :)

I don't know anything about the general rules of 'swapping' as such, but I have thought about it myself, cost being the big issue.
I would like to swap over to slim and save, lots of people seem to be having success with that, and it's cheaper. Bonus! However, I think I need the pressure of the WI every week to keep me on track.
Saying that, I have a scheduled 'off-plan' meal tomorrow evening and as much as I know I will be back on plan the next day, 100%, I guess my LLC and other members of the group will frown upon it as it's not the done thing.

Anyway, best of luck with LL, keep us informed of how you're doing!

With the meal , I know your not ment to not talk about food but people do .... sometimes you cant help it about a one off meal .
why don't you try ordering some slim save see if you like them before coming out of group , as for me I don't like a lot of slim save , that's why i'm on LL .
I see you've done well on LL with your loses . how many in your group ? you might try asking them to go on lite as cost now ? so down to 3 .

I might try ordering some and seeing what I think, it's a shame it comes down to cost at the end of the day cus I really like my LLC and the group. In answer to your question, the group numbers dwindle slightly...we started off with 8 in the group, and there are currently only 3 - including myself. Every now and again someone will drop by after not having been for about 3 weeks. I find it quite strange, I was under the impression that wasn't really allowed?
How many do you have in your group? And what would you like to change to after LL?

(P.S. Meal tonight - - - anxious!)

I might try ordering some and seeing what I think, it's a shame it comes down to cost at the end of the day cus I really like my LLC and the group. In answer to your question, the group numbers dwindle slightly...we started off with 8 in the group, and there are currently only 3 - including myself. Every now and again someone will drop by after not having been for about 3 weeks. I find it quite strange, I was under the impression that wasn't really allowed?
How many do you have in your group? And what would you like to change to after LL?

(P.S. Meal tonight - - - anxious!)

Its ok , you can talk about food here lol . Tell us what you had when you had a meal , its like this site there is a private thread on here for people doing Cambridge diet your not allowed to talk about food , its locked you have to ask to join .
with my group its 5 with me in it , but ive got a feeling that its going to drop down , the rest of them were not on their first night on Monday , me and this other woman was and the woman doing the group was a good size 18 i'd say ... plus she forgot to tell me about the stop-in , now I had to see this in my book and text her asking her what it was , well guess what , she did not know , bad , she had to ask and said ho that's to jump on scales see how your doing , well in the book says to swap foods and get bars and meet team .... well I would not of known nothing if I had not texted , she told me the drop ins tonight , not much notice is it , also I have another problem I had first night Monday now wed I cant reg on ligerlife site , so again they have not put me on the system , text this morning , just checked now , still not on there and never got my freebies either , not good at all .... this woman seems new doing the group . but she said this diets easy and shes a good size 18 .... huh .
You think paying 15 a week for this these people would be coming weekly . yes these rules only fit when they want them too , I think after 6 weeks i'll be asking to change to the 3 packs and meal if they wont let me i'm off .... as it shall save me some cash . Did you get a receipt of the stuff you ordered , I mean food packs ? I never got that either , I wanted to see how much I paid but I have nothing .
I'll keep with LL if they let me do the 3 packs and meal in say 6 weeks time if not i'm unsure , but slim save theres a few i'm not kean on a lot of people do say they are thick , strange taste . I did like Cambridge but cost would be near as the same on the 3 packs and meal of lighterlife not much in it really . Exante is nice , its a lot cheaper but your on your own . w8 is nice but costs again .....
I knew LL tasted the best for me , but we are not all the same , try to go on slim save and think there was a thread rating which people liked .

Hiya there

Good luck on Lighterlife x x

hi Helen , how did your holiday go ?
Yes giving LL a go , I like all the food , just need to get a bulk off now .
Tell me which plan are you on now , just seeing your bmi come round down is amazingggggggggggggggg .

Well its day 4 today for me , I have not had a bad headache yet but won't speak too soon . I'm feeling tired more so in the day .... I feel committed this time which is great , I think I was getting myself down just failing all the time .
Well its half term week , so will make plans to break the day up , hope weather gets better so we can go out walking .

hi Helen , how did your holiday go ?
Yes giving LL a go , I like all the food , just need to get a bulk off now .
Tell me which plan are you on now , just seeing your bmi come round down is amazingggggggggggggggg .

Holiday was great, even better 5 stone lighter!

Just doing the same thing really. Sort of slimming world principle but half a plate salad/veg, quarter protein and quarter carbs. Only eat small portions as well.

I do exercise nearly every day which makes a big difference I think , I can still have a night out at the weekend and lose weight x

yes you've done so well , your bmi 31 is where mine was 31/2 years ago , now i'm 47 bmi . giving LL ago , hoping to get a chunk off with that , so for me its baby steps .
glad you had a great holiday , good idea about limiting your portions ... 5 stone is a lot must felt so good , I hope to get mine back to 31 soon . feel cold with this weather in ketosis , weigh day is Monday . well half term next week then following Monday off , have to keep busy .
How's everything with you ?

Hi MsJMC, how are you getting on?

I had a cruddy 'stayed the same' at WI on thursday, all due to my sneaky cheat! I don't think I'll bother doing that again, it really wasn't worth it - especially considering I could only manage half of the meal!

We had 4 newbies in our group this week so the group is growing again! :)

I had to laugh at the irony that your LLC is a little on the larger side, it doesn't exactly fill you with motivation.

Anyways, hope you're getting on ok!

Hey hows it going ?
Yes i'm a bit p with her , as she never told me ant info about in the first week you can drop in , and have a sneaky weigh , but in the book it says to meet the team , to get bars or swap , I really think she needs to go on the plan herself and also retrain , i'm feeling like i'm not getting what I should do, I know this woman is new , plus she reads off sheets , as she does not know it .... its bad to put a big person in there and her words were, this diets so easy , hoooo dear me lol
with the cheat you had its the thought of missing food , once you eat it theres no enjoyment there do you find ? its group tonight for me .... yes look at it 70 down the swanny ... but your back on plan and ready again .

Back