Had my first weigh in today...

violetfire

shrinking violet
I'm in shock.... I would have been happy with 7 pounds..euphoric with a stone...what I got was

1 STONE 3 POUNDS!!!!!!

*faints*

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:talk017:

That's brilliant well done I started on sat but had small piece of chicken and ham last night so I'll prob not loose anything if I got the same as you I'd be at target and over the moon. Again well donr

That's brilliant well done I started on sat but had small piece of chicken and ham last night so I'll prob not loose anything if I got the same as you I'd be at target and over the moon. Again well donr

I think you will still lose hunny, chicken and ham are protein so they shouldn't knock you out of ketosis...

I know its hard to do 100%...There are many times this week I have wanted to eat but trust me it is worth it! If I can do it I believe anyone can!! xx

Wow, that's amazing, well done! Keep up the good work :) x

Thank you :)
I am so happy!! It has made those few horrid days I have had totally worth while!!! lol

Blimey !!!!!!

Congrats that's a fantastic first loss bet your over the moon gives you the determination to carry on !!!

Thanks :) yeah I am! It makes the hell that was the first week totally worth it!
I know I'm not going to lose anywhere near that much at the next weigh in cause I know the loss slows down in the second week but I am sure my loss will still be good

Fantastic. Well done xxx

violetfire said:
Thanks :) yeah I am! It makes the hell that was the first week totally worth it!
I know I'm not going to lose anywhere near that much at the next weigh in cause I know the loss slows down in the second week but I am sure my loss will still be good

Keep it going you'll do fab !! Xx

A staggering loss hun! You must be sooooo thrilled with yourself! Keep it up!

Excellent that is a superb loss. Well done xxx

Back