Had my very first weigh in today

strawberry twig

Is officially a Loser!!!!
Hi everyone,

Today I was weighed after my first week on Sole Source.

I lost 7lb and 6 inches in total off my body and I am delighted :D

It has really motivated me to carry on because I did really struggle at certain times in the week and my husband had heart surgery on tuesday and I had to stick to the diet when all I wanted to do was comfort eat. I'm so proud of myself, It was hard work, BUT I DID IT :D.

Now I'm excited for next weeks weigh in ha x

Very well done!

Dear Strawberry,
First and foremost a massive hug from me. Not only on your fabulous weightloss but also as the supporting half to your hubby whilst he underwent surgery. My hubby had open heart surgery 6 years ago at the tender age of 32. It was a stressful time for all, but mainly as the carer you have to shoulder all of the responsibility, suffer your own mental anguish whilst staying strong and putting on a positive face to the children/family. I wish him a speedy recovery and for you to take good care of yourself xx

Dear Strawberry,
First and foremost a massive hug from me. Not only on your fabulous weightloss but also as the supporting half to your hubby whilst he underwent surgery. My hubby had open heart surgery 6 years ago at the tender age of 32. It was a stressful time for all, but mainly as the carer you have to shoulder all of the responsibility, suffer your own mental anguish whilst staying strong and putting on a positive face to the children/family. I wish him a speedy recovery and for you to take good care of yourself xx

Hi Hun

My husband is 32 also. It was really stressful but he came out the other end fine and thats what matters. I am looking after him now so he takes it easy.

Thanks for the hug :) Its much needed.

I have stuck religiously to this diet all through the stress apart from I have 2 level tea spoons of water flavouring a day instead of one, as I hate plain water and find I cant get my 2.25 lts a day if I dont.

I need to lose weight for xmas but I must admit I'm sick of feeling hungry (which I seem to all the time) and its taking everything i've got at the minute lol

Back