Had the weekend off

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Well, as planned I had the Easter weekend off. I ate what I fancied, although not to the point of gorging myself and you know what? - it didn't taste as good as I imagined.

Started off on Good Friday with the fish and chips I have died for all year :) - I only ate half a portion,I was so full. Had a good drink on Friday night too. Saturday I bought a cooked chicken and made a chicken salad. Really nice but couldn't finish that either so wasted it all. On Sunday I had a creame egg, which was lush and a chicken sandwich and yesterday I went to Taybarns all you can eat place. I made good choices I think, filled myself up with chicken salad first then had a small sunday lunch and a pudding. Went to bed last night and hardly slept coz I felt soooooo uncomfortable. I don't like that bloated, full feeling I used to love anymore lol.

Back on it now for my official WI day of Thursday. I had a sly WI this morning just to assess the damage but becasue I don't record any other than my official WI I'm not going to worry about it.

So, doing without the Tesco bars too for a few weeks to see how the loss goes. Onwards and upwards to lose my last stone. In the zone again straight away and looking forward to my lunch time shake. Know I cheated, know I probs put weight on - but enjoyed it at the time :D

Good luck to everyone after the Easter x

The main thing is you planned it; it (mostly) tasted good; and you are back on track already x x

yep back on track already :)

Expect the next couple of days to be hard, but I can do it. Not looking forward to Thursday but should imagine (hope) I have a bigger loss next week.

Thank you and good luck with your 100 days TS, a hard challenge that but worth it :)

I have been back in TS for a week since I had a weekend off when I went away and I didn't find it hard, I felt ready to come back on!! Hope you are the same. I even managed a loss by the time it came to weigh in day!

Hope I find it easy. Not too bad at the minute but danger times are evenings. I am also trying to wean myself off Tesco bars so haven't even got that to look forward to. WI is on Thursday so don't think I will manage a loss to be honest, but hope I at least STS. Fingers crossed x

Back