• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Had to have a 2 day break!!!!

EmmaLou

S: 16st0lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 2st6lb(15.18%)
Hi all,

Was really going well on LT. But have to have a glucose blood test done tomorrow. Pharmastist said i have to eat normally for 2 days before. so i have been really good, i have only had dinner yesterday and today. so hopefully won't do too much damage!!! satayed away from carbs too. Anyway have to fast from tonight. so back on tomorrow, apart from the glucose drink they will give me at the hospital. hope i don't suffer to much!!! have lost 12lbs in just under 2 weeks so hopefully i will continue to lose well!!!

Emma x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

natters

S: 15st9lb C: 13st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st7lb(15.98%)
aww thats annoying just as you have made a good start - i'm sure you will have no trouble getting back into the swing of things and having some more fantastic losses!! :)

Doirin

Positivity is the key
S: 20st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 6st4lb(30.88%)
hi Emmalou,
Good luck with the glucose test and the restart when you get there. You have done very well so far and you will again. Best of luck.
Doirin

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
Oh what a pain! Never mind - health comes first and you'll soon get back in the swing of things. Good Luck! x

loulouless

Is a loser :)
S: 24st2lb C: 20st8lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 3st8lb(14.79%)
Hi,
Cant be helped hopefully you can get back on without much problem, good luck with the tests.