Hair and gums

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
A friend of mine who did ll not cwp ended up with thinning hair and receding gums - the hair issue doesn't bother me too much. But the idea of loosing teeth does!
Am I worrying over nothing!? X

I don't know, to be honest. My hair has thinned, but it's not noticeable - I only know it's thinned because of the amount that comes out when I shower. Receding gums - I have had that going on for a couple of weeks. It's freaked me the hell out, because I'm very fastidious about dental care. I've been using gengigel paste and mouthwash to try and counter the effects, but it hasn't been long enough to tell yet. I don't think this helps you, but it's definitely something I've noticed. Anyone else?

I don't know, to be honest. My hair has thinned, but it's not noticeable - I only know it's thinned because of the amount that comes out when I shower. Receding gums - I have had that going on for a couple of weeks. It's freaked me the hell out, because I'm very fastidious about dental care. I've been using gengigel paste and mouthwash to try and counter the effects, but it hasn't been long enough to tell yet. I don't think this helps you, but it's definitely something I've noticed. Anyone else?

Like you I can probably cope with the hair thinning. But the thought of loosing teeth scares me lol! X

Receding gums seriously?! The thought of this has made want 2 cry! X

My hair is really thin now, after 5 months I always tie it back now as it looks awful down :(

2 more months to go for me.........

Not sure about the teeth thing though? X

Back