Hair loss

Dazzle

I'm loosing oodles of hair. And am getting very worried! I've heard this can happen on Lighterlife. Any advice?

yikes ive heard of it as a side effect, as for what can be done....I guess protein.

oh dear. not good.

oh god dazzle, ive read and heard that can happen and im sorry but ive already told myself when that happens I will come off LL - thats just awful

did it happen to you BL?

I lost alot of hair my first time round. It came out near the end of foundation. It was quite noticeable and I got very distressed over it - I have really thin hair anyway. However I had my hair cut short and within 2-3 months it grew back & is fine. I even kept it short :D. It hasnt put me off doing LL again, however Im doing lite this time.

im loosing an alarming amount, and i also dont have much of it believe it or not(the curls in the pic have given it volume). its been happening since i started eating. i hope it stops WHEN i get back into ketosis. but is there anything in particular i can take to help stop it shedding or help it grow back.

dazzle have you also been stressed as i know that wouldnt help

it does feel like you're losing loads but once you're back to normal eating and your body has fully adjusted it'll settle down. Mine fell out for a couple of months but it was only noticeable to me when I ran my fingers through my hair. It's all back to normal thickness now though...and i'm slim too so it was a small price to pay.
I know it's worrying but pretty much everyone experiences it. Some people take suppliments but I'm not sure if they work or not.
Hope it all settles down for you soon xx

dazzle have you also been stressed as i know that wouldnt help
yes i have been extremeley stressed too lately which has probably also contributed to my picking and eating as well as the hairloss.

awww dazzle are you feeling any less stressed now? really hope you are honey x

a little less but the problems havnt gone away. dont worry though i'll be ok, i always am.

try and be strong dazzle I will say a prayer that things get better for you x

Hair does have a cyclical life Dazzle, it has growth stages and shedding stages, any hairdresser who has good training will be able to explain that to you, i am just coming out of a shedding stage myself, now its growing an inch or two a month... i can tell by the amount of "baby hair" i have at my hairline.

Seriously dont worry and if it makes u feel better get a skin hair and nails supplement. x

Back