Hair Loss

Hi

justed joined forum re hair thinning, started lighterlife oct2011 lost 4.5stone and looking good, BUT how long before hair returns to normal? i have hip length hair which is now half its weight? top of scalp visible and panicing25th anniversary next week, have started multivits and zinc any one tried anything else, not enough information given at group about this, if its a normal process then surel y more info could be given before starting,any advice before i really panic

thanks ellie may

Hi Ellie,
i started in July 2011 but I had to stop 2.5 months ago due to lack of finances. My hair was really thin and getting worrying. But I have noticed alot of hair growth that is now about an inch long. So I'm hoping it will get back to normal soon.

Hi eat like a bird

Do you really eat that little? Lighter Life is expensive but it is the only one that has worked so well for me, but as you say hair loss is distressing and only appeared afer 3months? my hair is improving so I am determined to get to the weight i feel comfortable with, I think my money will also run out by then? if you can keep trying when finances improve, let me know how you get on good luck,
best wishes ellie may

interesting everyone. Thanks for the info. Losing my hair is something I dread. I lost a lot of hair after my c-section having twins and it was really quite depressing for me. Trying to stay positive about it this time. It all did grow back. In perspective, I would rather lose some hair and it grow back but also getting thinner! I may cut my hair short...

Hi yesdarling

keep going hair loss is temp, lost 5st and need 7lbs to go would rather be slim and happy and wait for hair to grow, good luck

elliemay

HI. I have had hair loss from this plan although my counsellor insists when I start RTM and am back on conventional food it should rectify itself

Back