hair loss

kate29

Hi All

I am having a bit of a dimella!!

hair loss!!, i know it can be a normal side effect for some peeps on this lt programme, but boy my hair is falling out in handfulls!!

My hair dresser couldnt believe it, and especially around the front of my hair line is megga thin now, nearly bald!!

I dont know what do to, i rang my chemist today and he suggested to come off it, as he hasnt heard of anyone else that has had it as bad.
I rand up Lt at 10.45 am this morning, and they said that they would get someone to call me back, and im still waiting, but theyre closed now.

I have lost four stone but want to loose another 3 stone, i dont know if to come off it, as ladies hair does mean alot to us.
Any advice please??

Thanks in advance.

p.s i watched the LT video and it says that hair loss when noticed is already starting to grow back, but i am really really thin around the front hair line, and others are starting to notice

Hi Kate, I'm also losing hair, every brush of my hair brings wads of it and even if I run my fingers through my hair. Fortunately I have very thick hair so it's saved me paying a hairdresser to thin it out.

I just assumed it was a side effect of tfr and I hope it will grow back when I finish LT. I'm like you as I have lost 4 stone but need to lose just over another 4 so fingers crossed I won't be bald by the time I get to target!!!

Let's hope the LT guys get back to you soon.

x

i was worried about this and it was one of the things that made me not want to do it. But i have a lot of hair so figure i'd be ok. Just as long as I don't go bald.

Doesn't it say on the video that it will grow back?
I figure once your at your target you'll be on refeed and then a better diet, so maybe it will be fine by then?

TJ had this problem...try PMing her!

Kate, both myself and tracyj have had this problem, I've been quite fortunate that my hair is really thick, but I've got to agree that losing it by the handfull was horrible, losing it when washing it then losing more when I dried it, then losing more when I straightened it, I was proper moulting. Anyway, it's 2 months since I stopped LT and religiously take multi-vits everyday and I can feel new hair growing through and less is coming out when I wash it, yeay. I don't really know what to suggest as to how to stop it coming out, apart from coming off LT, but if you've still got some weight to lose then that's not really an option. Could you take a multi-vit specially formulated for hair and nails?? It might just do the trick. Good luck, and I hope the hair loss slows down very soon. xx

my chemist told me that when your hair starts to fall out its because new hair is growing and pushing the old hair out .Thats what they told me anyway

I knew your hair fell out but this is frightening me a little. I have fine hair and not alot of it anyway! i dont wanna go bald!! Will ask chemist guy today about a vitamin to try and keep my hair :-$

Back