Hairstyles

Mine is similar to Hayley Williams' from Paramore at the moment (besides the colour). It's a couple of inches below shoulder length long with lots of short layers which have been textured inwards somehow so it looks big! Looks great when I have some products in as well or can easily just leave it and it still looks nice. Got a side fringe coming from quite far back. Ends are cut fairly blunt but not be kind of 'fluffy'. Last time I had it done I didn't get round to getting it trimmed for over 2 months and it still looked really healthy at the ends!
It's hard to explain really as I don't know the technical terms so just look up Hayley Williams lol.

I think people with straight hair want curly and people with curly want straight hair lol
I have straight hair naturally.
I notice ur only a few miles away from me' in Brighton, do you go to classes ? X

I do indeed, though I have only just started going to one in Burgess Hill. Where abouts are you? I'm not actually in Brighton but a small village a few stops up the train tracks haha If I put the village no one would have a clue!!!

elb4160 said:
I do indeed, though I have only just started going to one in Burgess Hill. Where abouts are you? I'm not actually in Brighton but a small village a few stops up the train tracks haha If I put the village no one would have a clue!!!

Lol I live in burgess hill!! What one do you go to in burgess hill? Aah what a small world!! Xx

Did you get it done KittenKat? Any pictures? X

Yep, bit the bullet and had it done on Saturday! :) No pictures yet, but when I have some will post them!

It's taking me a bit of time to get used to it and think it will be better in a couple of weeks once it's started to grow into the style a little! My hairdresser can be a little heavy handed at times, not always a bad thing, and has cut the front a little shorter than planned but it's not too bad at all.

Everyone who has seen me thus far has said it looks great and has taken years off me, huzzah! And just goes to show how easy it is to deal with - got home from visiting my parents yesterday, jumped through the shower and washed it. Then realised I'd left my hairbrush at my parents place. Looks great this morning with nothing but some finger styling, wax and a quick spray of hairspray... now that I like muchly!

I've also decided to grow out the blue/black colouring... well, I was having to do it every 4 weeks-ish, even though it was permanent because (a) my hair grows quite quickly and (b) it was fading really quickly. So, time to go back to my natural colour before deciding what colour ot go next - just highlights this time I think and will get my hairdresser to do it, much easier!

I go to Maggie's class on a Wednesday in a hall just off Maple Drive?

Oooh right, I go to Tracey's class on a tuesday night at St Wilfrids School. lol.
How do you find Maggie's class?
Last time i tried SW about 4-5 years ago I didnt like her classes, so when i decided to give SW another go I tried a diff group and LOVE it!! :D

Well I've only been to the one last week so far, but a bit boring to be honest! The problem is though the consultant, Maggie, is really good friends with my mum so I couldnt really go to any other group :(

Well I've only been to the one last week so far, but a bit boring to be honest! The problem is though the consultant, Maggie, is really good friends with my mum so I couldnt really go to any other group :(

Oh no thats a shame!:( Makes it a bit more difficult doesn't it.
Give it a few more weeks with Maggie and see how it goes. Could you maybe get weighed with maggie and go to another group for the chat session if you find Maggie's class a bit boring?

I've had it done! :eek: My neck's cold now!

Oh pictures please...

Must be something with splitting up that makes us get our hair cut short :8855::8855:

I had mine cut from a bob length to short too.....

Here are my pics. It keeps getting shorter!

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Karen.jpg
    Karen.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 63
  • My short hair.jpg
    My short hair.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 57
I have to say I like the latest/shortest one best, that REALLY suits you! And it's a lovely colour too, have you got some highlights in it?

The 1st two pics are my natural colour & the shortest one has some copper highlights but just a few X

Just a quickie to say you both look beautiful girls xx

You can't beat a nice haircut to lift the spirits!

Bella Bella!

Thanks that really lovely of you to say X

Aww thank you very much Ali :) The girl who did it was a friend I went to school with and she was saying it was a "heartbreak haircut" haha

Back