Half a stone!!

imogen1984

Hi Guys!

I am new on here, I have decided that I need some support with my weight loss / toning up what ever you want to call it!!!

I am a 26 year old female, 5ft 5 weighing in at around 10stone 2, and I fit in most shops size 10. I do not claim to be over weight and I am aware there are people who would love to say what I just have. The problem I have is that the fat I do have is in a problem area i.e. my stomach and my mum is just the same!

I work in a hospital and I am very aware of the health implications of carrying fat around my middle and so would like to loose it (I will be honest though a flat tummy for the bikini season would be great!)

Before Christmas I lost half a stone with special k and the gym but my stomach had not completely gone, I put weight back on over Christmas and have been trying to tone up / loose weight again since January.....nothing!

I got to step, body combat and ab blast every week and fit in the gym where I can, I am watching what I eat although I have knocked the special k thing on the head as that is only meant to be a temporary diet. Still nothing!... my other half told me my thighs and bum look toned but I don't feel any different except for fitter.

I guess I am posting this as I want to know that my hard work will pay off at some point...am I doing enough etc I am one of these people who wants to do one class and loose all my fat, I am so impatient.

Imogen x

hiya, have you considered liposuction? It sounds as if you have tried everything. I know it's expensive but maybe you could get a loan or save up. If your waist is 31 inches or under you should be ok health-wise.:)

You are not really in the lipo stage yet?... Well I don't think so.

Keep up the gym, 2 or more ltrs of water a day and smaller portion sizes. If u are doing enough exercise perhaps look at your diet, variety and less processed foods/snacks. You can do think hun!

Bren xx

oh and welcome to minis!

Hey

Its always the last half stone or so that is the most stubborn to loose on any journey. Stick with the gym and healthy eating; do you do any form of weights or ab workouts? Since starting a certain DVD I have noticed that I have become considerably more toned within just a month.

I notice your a similar age to me, do you get much free time to spend working out? Where are you from?

Shell
=)

Back