half term!!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
well im on half term hols from school now (i work there not attendin :p) i think this week will b a test 4 me, not coz i wana cheat coz i dont but wen i did eat, boredom was a big thing that made me binge. :rolleyes:

however ive got stuff planned, such as walkin my dogs more (ive got 3) and also finally sortin my cupboard out. filled wiv loads of junk! :eek: so hopefully i will be ok.

i was talkin 2 my mum last night bout how different the diet has bin this time 4 me. im not sufferin from feelin cold (touch wood), im not obsessin bout eatin, b4 it was constantly on my mind an it made me resentful :mad: which then made me cheat an quit the diet :eek: but this time im not bothered the only thing im missin is eatin solid stuff. my mum sed mentally im ready 2 do the diet now an i av 2 agree. :)

the other thing ive noticed is how i ever managed 2 eat so much an go out 4 meals all the time coz ive got no time 2 do out an im not eatin. :8855:

i just cnt wait 2 b in smaller clothes an finally wear all the lovely shoes i have. :D

Nice one babe for planning your week to keep yourself distracted - it really works! And here's to smaller clothes and lovely shoes - I can't wait for that stage either! The Arndale and Trafford Centre won't know what's hit them. Ohh and there's an amazing shop in the Northern Quarter I want to go to which does really funky dresses - thank god we live in Manchester hey?! xxx

Good for you for planning your week off, your bound to succeed next week as your sounding very positive and in control.
Good luck hun
xx

Ohh and there's an amazing shop in the Northern Quarter I want to go to which does really funky dresses - thank god we live in Manchester hey?! xxx

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh what shop is this then ?

Sounds as though your head is in totally the right place this time. I've been off work all this week and usually that would be when I would pig out more than usual. I haven't wanted to cos I've been busy too. Enjoy your week off.

Back