Halfway and in a Summer Dress YIPPEE!!

Haha thank you! I ended up buying an extra pair lol xx

You look great hun well done!x

You look fabulous!

It's really inspiring as I'm about to start my Slimming World weight loss journey too and I'm a similar weight as your starting point! Well done you, keep it up!

You look fabulous!

It's really inspiring as I'm about to start my Slimming World weight loss journey too and I'm a similar weight as your starting point! Well done you, keep it up!

Me too JC - it's great to see the difference losing the weight can make.....I'm restarting AGAIN on Monday and stories like this (and of course the photos) REALLY help! Well done Stefanie and thanks for motivating us x

Not been on much, but thank you so much. I have been a bit bad the last 3 months, but I'm happy to say I'm back exercising and eating well. Thanks for the love, it really helps xx

Keep at it love, you're absolutely gorgeous! <3

***UPDATE**** (20/09/12)

Hey there, I have cleared over another stone, now 12.7 and have hit over the 3 stone mark, so what better way to celebrate...PICS! Even if the before make me feel ill now!

Before (15.8) - After (12.7)
2012-09-20_10-24-35.jpg

Oh and you know I wasn't that keen on my arms - 13 weeks gym, roughly 5 days per week, lots of heavy weights....arms now!!! :D

Photo on 2012-09-14 at 15.45 #2.jpg

Gorgeous, busty and blonde! Guys must love you.... :) you look fantastic well done!

You look amazing! Congrats :) :)

Wow - What exercise have u been doing?

Hey there, I do a lot of CrossFit but mainly short reps of high weights. I have built muscle but in a good way, although I'm flexing, I don't look bulky when normal. It is great for toning! xx

Gorgeous, busty and blonde! Guys must love you.... :) you look fantastic well done!

Hahaha yes i'm inundated!! Not lol! I think I must scare them all away :D

Thanks for all the praise, really helps to motivate xxxxxxxx

Stefanie said:
Hey there, I do a lot of CrossFit but mainly short reps of high weights. I have built muscle but in a good way, although I'm flexing, I don't look bulky when normal. It is great for toning! xx

OMG what a coincidence - I've been looking into crossfit for the last couple of weeks. I found a gym nearby that's offering a free weeks trial but I haven't plucked up the courage to go yet lol.

How long was it before you started to see results & how often did you go? Don't mean to bombard you with questions but I'm quite excited about it now :D

OMG what a coincidence - I've been looking into crossfit for the last couple of weeks. I found a gym nearby that's offering a free weeks trial but I haven't plucked up the courage to go yet lol.

How long was it before you started to see results & how often did you go? Don't mean to bombard you with questions but I'm quite excited about it now :D

That is a coincidence! What I will say is crossfit is amazing, you will see huge changes and it is fun. Go for the trial, it is small workouts (20-40 mins) but boy do you work out! Afterwards you feel great! The pic is before crossfit and that was 8 weeks, 5 days per week of weight training (always heavy weights). I do a variety of exercises, small reps (8-10), always free weights. I started at around 8kg per arm and am now at between 14-16kg depending on exercise. Always work up. I hear loads of people saying oh I can lift 20kg straight away...yes but can you lift it over 3 blocks of 10 :D Keep in touch, it's always good to compare results. Diet is massive for results though, i'm not at the protein only stage haha I enjoy SW too much, just keep the carbs in check xxxx

Back