Halloumi cheese?

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Does anyone know whether halloumi cheese is a healthy extra A? I bought some light halloumi (brand: Pittas) but I can't seem to find it on SW online and the calculator is bringing it out at 15 syns for half the packet...and I've just had quarter a packet in my couscous for dinner! And I don't have 7 syns to spare...lol!

Thanks

Reduced fat Halloumi is 3.5syns per 28g so it's not bad synnage really! (compared to normal cheese).
It's not even a green B choice.
I haven't had halloumi for ages - love it!

Does anyone know if the weight of Halloumi has changed in the new cheese changes or if its still 28g for 3.5 syns?

Reduced fat Halloumi is 3.5syns per 28g so it's not bad synnage really! (compared to normal cheese).
It's not even a green B choice.
I haven't had halloumi for ages - love it!

It is, it is!!! 28g full fat or 42g reduced fat is a B choice on Green only! I love the stuff! :drool:

Oooh Erm, would it have been in the old book? Or was I having a "senior" moment and not reading correctly???!!!

Thanks hun. xx

Oooh Erm, would it have been in the old book? Or was I having a "senior" moment and not reading correctly???!!!

Thanks hun. xx

No its definitely there online now :) I dont think it used to be in the book no. Its been a B choice for ages though but I dont think the reduced fat version used to be listed.

Back