Halloween Challenge

Thanks hunny, I lost another 0.5lbs this week so managed a whole stone by Halloween! So pleased! :) xx

Jan38 - 20lbs (0lb lost - 20lbs to go)
WannaBe14Stone - 23lbs (1lb lost - 22lbs to go)
RawrGirl - fit into size 8 Old Navy jeans
sammyb1985 - 11.5lbs (14lbs lost - TARGET REACHED!)
scarlett2020 - 20lbs (4.5lb lost - 15.5lbs to go)
Mini - 20lbs (0lb lost - 20lbs to go)
tweekedgirl - 10lbs (11lb lost - TARGET REACHED!)
dizzydolly - 14lb (0lb lost - 10lbs to go)
puss.in.boots - 14lb (0lb lost - 14lbs to go)
*joanne* - 14lb (1lb lost - 13lbs to go)
DisneyParis - 20lbs (0lb lost - 20lbs to go)

Ok, does this count? Here is RawrGirl in her size 8 jeans. In the first, she is sucking in. In the other, she is not. (Please excuse the post-pregnancy tummy.) The reason she asks if it counts as meeting her Halloween goal, is because even though they technically fit, she would not yet wear them, as she would want to lose some in the thigh/hip area. But they do snap and don't really cause much muffin top. So what do you all think? Can RawrGirl count this as meeting her Halloween goal?

Sucking In.jpg Not sucking in.jpg

Ok, does this count? Here is RawrGirl in her size 8 jeans. In the first, she is sucking in. In the other, she is not. (Please excuse the post-pregnancy tummy.) The reason she asks if it counts as meeting her Halloween goal, is because even though they technically fit, she would not yet wear them, as she would want to lose some in the thigh/hip area. But they do snap and don't really cause much muffin top. So what do you all think? Can RawrGirl count this as meeting her Halloween goal?

View attachment 67631 View attachment 67632

I think that definitely counts hunny! Wish I had a tummy like yours! xx

Back