Halloween Outfits / Ideas

Viixenx

~*I always end up back here*~
So I dont know how many of you still dress up or go to parties on Halloween, Being curious, whats everyone going as this year! im totally stumped O_O

I'm not sure what I'm doing for Halloween this year, but last year my best friend had an amazing Halloween party at her house, then we all went out in our fancy dress costumes afterward.

I went as a dark fairy. At the time I had purple hair, so I made that my 'theme'. I wore a black lace bodysuit, with a pair of black hotpants and a black tutu over the top. On the tutu I had stitched allsorts of purple and black spiders, creepy crawleys, skeletons, etc - all really cheap from the £ shop. I got black and purple glittery wings and a wand, also from the poundshop, and stripy purple and black knee high socks. I wore them with my mega high chunky purple wedges and long purple false eyelashes.

Will try and find a pic and upload later xx

Oh that sounds awesome, I have a pokemon hat, i might go as a zombie pokemon trainer...yes I am 25... >.< HAHA i love halloween ^_^

Not going out this year :( but in the past I have been a dead clown, dead nurse, evil fairy, witch, and my favourite, a dead Jill from Jack and Jill. I get quite a bit of inspiration from Living Dead Dolls, like Nurse Necro, Schitzo the clown, and they have a dead Jack and Jill too! If we went this year, I wanted to be either a zombie, or a dead Brownie, as in the Girl Guides :D Also like the idea of being a killer bee.

Was in Asda yesterday and they had some amazing halloween outfits for adults - and they went up to size 24 I noticed. My sons birthday is the 31st Oct so we always have a halloween party, great fun.
:party0023:

I don't "get" Halloween at all; to me it is pointless.

But I have been helping a friend make a Morticia costume, with long pointed lacy sleeves (a nightmare to design and make!).

I LOVE Halloween!!!

This year I'm going as little dead riding hood - complete with ripped out throat and wolf slashes :D

Here's a pic of me practicing the slashes - looks pretty real don't ya think

Ooh I also have contacts - either all black or white to wear :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3848513462.jpg
    image-3848513462.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 52
Some of your costumes sound ace!

I've bought a skeleton onesie from primark (mens XL), I plan to wear that and paint a skully face for the party I'm attending. Was a witch last year and a zombie before that... keeping it old school! :)

Hello

We get to dress up for work so this year I will be Cleopatra, last year I was the green fairy and the year before a witch.

It's the dressing up part of Halloween I like, wish I could do it more often :)

Leia247 said:
I LOVE Halloween!!!

This year I'm going as little dead riding hood - complete with ripped out throat and wolf slashes :D

Here's a pic of me practicing the slashes - looks pretty real don't ya think

Ooh I also have contacts - either all black or white to wear :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

That looks awesome! Am lovin the little dead riding hood idea :)

Tinytootz said:
Not going out this year :( but in the past I have been a dead clown, dead nurse, evil fairy, witch, and my favourite, a dead Jill from Jack and Jill. I get quite a bit of inspiration from Living Dead Dolls, like Nurse Necro, Schitzo the clown, and they have a dead Jack and Jill too! If we went this year, I wanted to be either a zombie, or a dead Brownie, as in the Girl Guides :D Also like the idea of being a killer bee.

These ideas sound amazing, I love it when people think outside the box!! X

Was in Asda yesterday and they had some amazing halloween outfits for adults - and they went up to size 24 I noticed. My sons birthday is the 31st Oct so we always have a halloween party, great fun.
:party0023:

Ooo thats good to know! Thank you

I love halloween haha mainly because its my birthday!! Ive been alsorts!! I didnt do anything last year because i was ill!! But ive been a zombie pirate, the obvious a witch lol, mortica off adams family, dead nurse - smiffys has some good outfits at the mo, ive been a orange and black bat, an evil nymph..and zombie moulin rouge lol i wanted moulin rouge theme but wanted gory so i combined the two lol.. ive got to say the one i liked the most was the pirate one, i got a brown and gold pirate outfit backcombed and crimped my hair got some vampire teeth caps and some talc and made myself look moudly old pirate haha turned out good!! Im stuck for this year tho :0/ i really dont know what to do!

I'm going as Alice- but the version from the game. Have my dress, just need black & white striped tights and boots:)

Back