Halving my body weight - 10st to lose

jenthorn

Hey there,

I am 20st and hope to half that to 10st!

I have been loosely following my system of choice (Paul Mckenna's I can make you thin app) for the past three days but as I seriously need to lose the weight I need to stick to the rules 100% and this diary should give me some accountability!

So for those who arent familiar with the system the rules are:

1) When you're hungry, Eat!

2) Eat what you want, not what you think you should.

3) Eat consciously. i.e slowly and enjoy every mouthful.

4) Stop when you're full, or when you think your full (if like me that signal is very faint, the signal gets stronger with practice)

The programme also has a 23 min hypnotic track you listen to at night which is supposed to help reinforce the rules and make it all easier to follow.

As I'm not supposed to track what I eat ie calories/syns/points it wont be so easy to figure out the loss for the first week. So I am having a guestimate that hopefully by 16 December 2014 I would've lost 4lbs.

Anyway, feel free to subscribe if you want to see how it all turns out.

Jen x

Thanks for the encouragement Rani :) I also thought it would be good to list some reasons why I'm doing this to look back at later to keep me focused:

• To be able to wear my engagement ring again
  • To be able to wear those two shirts and hoodie in the cupboard that nearly fit me at 13st
  • To be able to bend over and put socks and shoes on comfortably
  • To be able to run up the stairs without having to wait to catch my breath at the top
  • To be able to walk longer and faster without needing to take breaks
  • To feel more attractive and “sexy” for my fiancée
  • To improve my confidence and happiness with myself – being heavy does affect my mood
  • For myself – because I have been a heavy girl long enough – I deserve it :)
  • To feel more comfortable riding my motorcycle

Thats all I can think of for now but will add more if anything else pops to mind!

Hi Jen, here to subscribe!! Good luck with your journey. We can both motivate each other xx

I had a lot of the same reason for wanting to loose weight.

Hope you are getting on ok xxxx

Welcome, Jen! Your starting weight and target are fairly similar to mine, so I know what it's like to want to halve youself, lol. Good luck! :) xx

Welcome love :) You can do it, we have a number of ladies - like our Queen above - that can do it and keep posting to support everyone :) It is possible! we can do it xxx

hi love welcome you will get loads of help here x x

Back