Hands up if you're hungover today!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
*raises hand*

It's not my fault. I was attacked by gin! And then red wine and then beer.

It was my work night out last night and it was great fun. :D The tapas food was lovely, and probably not too bad syns wise actually. Good job I had plenty saved up though. Spent them on the booze, so we'll see if having a little *ahem* major sesh affects my weight this week :(

Hope everyone else who had a drink feels ok today!!

Think I'll try a run this afternoon to get some exercise/burn some alcohol out of my system!

I didn't go out last night and planning to stay in tomorrow and sunday as well (yes i like my drink lol). Luckily for me i don't suffer from hangovers (never have),even though i have swapped my dry cider (delish) for vodka n soda, i still don't get them.. The reason i'm having a wkend off is out of curiousity really, just to see how much drink makes to my weight loss (if it does)or no weight loss.. Have been doing s/w for 3 weeks and lost 4lbs so doing ok..Enjoy you're run, it's freezing out,well it is here..

By the way i'm a newbie enjoy the board it's good when i'm down..

Sparky x

Ohhhhhh, to have a life! Ah well, give it a few years and I'll persuade my son (who is only 10 at the mo) to treat my to nights out on the town :)

Must fess up! I too was attacked by the gin and red wine last night! (seperate glasses) but that led to trying the blueberry cake that I took to work and then brought home (big mistake!) because no-one ate it. Looked cr*p but it's LUSH! So I've sliced the rest up and buried it in the freezer!

I was attacked by a bottle of pink wine :-(

I had two glasses of red wine last night OMG did I enjoy them,havent had any for a week and only 5 glasses in 3 weeks, and as I didnt eat much yesterday it went straight to my head,slept well too,had headache this morning though, was worth it

oooo, i dont drink so im feeling smug that i havent, but also jealous that you all have a life and i dont :D:eek:

I was attacked by the white wine monster on Thursday night (ouch) as I was left home alone and got bored...nothing last night though in an attempt to capture back a few syns.
The trouble is a couple of drinks and I go looking for food, get a bit brave, think 'oh never mind the diet, a bag of crisps won't hurt' and so on....then on WI day, with the scales looming, I wish I hadn't.

The trouble is a couple of drinks and I go looking for food, get a bit brave, think 'oh never mind the diet, a bag of crisps won't hurt' and so on....then on WI day, with the scales looming, I wish I hadn't.

I totally relate to this... I go out in London a lot a on my way home at Euston I'm often lured into getting a hot cheesey pastry thingy from Delice de France! Can't resist!

Oh me too. The wine monkeys get the munchies something rotten and I have much less willpower when drunk! :s
Savoury stuff gets me. Kettle chips and houmus or something like that. *salivates* Oh. Or pizza or a kebab!

haha...let's not talk about drunk food!!

Back