Hands up, willing to admit defeat..

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
I can't do without xen, I dont have the willpower to stay away from things that would normally give me a visit from Mr T. So once my 6 tablets are gone this week I am going to try something else, I was thinking maybe xlsfatbinder?
anyone else have other suggestions or potions that might help me along?

I'm sabotaging all my good work so far by eating junky stuff and I hate it.
I made myself walk 3 miles today but then had a bloody cornish pasty and an iced bun from greggs for lunch...:facepalm:

Annoying thing is that I KNOW not to eat the junk, but this weekend I had a Mcdonalds (out and about looking at houses all day and needed something quick), Brunch on Mothers Day at the Garden Centre and a Chinese Takeaway.

This morning I had wrote that off and started again, had a healthy breakfast and then screwed it up in town. Idiot! SO annoyed at myself.

Need a Wagon pick up, a kick up the bum and maybe just a few hugs to say its all ok and carry on.

(((( hugs ))))
I know exactly what you mean x

I can't do without xen, I dont have the willpower to stay away from things that would normally give me a visit from Mr T. So once my 6 tablets are gone this week I am going to try something else, I was thinking maybe xlsfatbinder?
anyone else have other suggestions or potions that might help me along?

I'm sabotaging all my good work so far by eating junky stuff and I hate it.
I made myself walk 3 miles today but then had a bloody cornish pasty and an iced bun from greggs for lunch...:facepalm:

Annoying thing is that I KNOW not to eat the junk, but this weekend I had a Mcdonalds (out and about looking at houses all day and needed something quick), Brunch on Mothers Day at the Garden Centre and a Chinese Takeaway.

This morning I had wrote that off and started again, had a healthy breakfast and then screwed it up in town. Idiot! SO annoyed at myself.

Need a Wagon pick up, a kick up the bum and maybe just a few hugs to say its all ok and carry on.

((((((hugs)))))) sending loads of hugs.
whatever you do try not to stop trying. you know once you stop you really stop. dont give up. try each day to start again. it is a hard journey.

dont be hard on yourself. it was mothers day and you are obviously working hard and you chose mcdonalds as it was easy. we all do it.
dont give up and keep coming on here.

Oh honey, please don't sabotage what you have done so far. I wonder how the hell we can get answers as to what the hell is happening & when they are due to start appearing again. I will send you a hug, a kick up the bum & an extra strong seatbelt for the wagon which I am about to set on the road again.... Kat mentioned some herbalife things, they don't have the tango effect though I don't believe so if that is what keeps you on track maybe that won't help much xx

I've been investigating online and boots do something called lipoband that seems to do the same kind of thing too x

I've been investigating online and boots do something called lipoband that seems to do the same kind of thing too x

must look into this.

It was herbalife fibre bond and it does do the same thing as xen without tango as its made from natural stuff. There is a you tube video showing how it works but im not good at doing links and things. It's £25 for 90 tablets

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was herbalife fibre bond and it does do the same thing as xen without tango as its made from natural stuff. There is a you tube video showing how it works but im not good at doing links and things. It's £25 for 90 tablets

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooh ta

is that lipobind? as it is all i can find.

Thanks Kat will have a look into it :) hope I can find something, going slightly barmy here! Thanks Ladies. x

Thanks Kat will have a look into it :) hope I can find something, going slightly barmy here! Thanks Ladies. x

can you get ali or is that not easy to get hold of?

Can;t find any anywhere :( even online, have tried about 25 chemists!x

I phoned Roche today about xenical not working prob and left my details so will see what happens .. Will ask who ever contacts me about when it will be back :)

Back