hangover - how do you stop the overeating

debtin

Gold Member
hey all, used my syns for some vodka last night - first in a long while but now i am feeling worse for wear and trying hard to stop myself bingeing - just put out some homemade soup so that is a good start? just wondering how everyone does it?:D

Hey, slight hangover here too! My issue isn't eating food the next day, it's drinking fizzy pop! So far I've had weetabix, and about 2 litres of pepsi max! Then gonna have a SW fryup or breakfast sandwich, and might have a syn free cottage pie or sausage and mash for tea. Personally, I would do an EE day when hungover. But if you can't face the fruit/veg, a nice big bowl of warm pasta might help!

I actually find hangovers on SW easy. I do green days and tend to have fried eggs (in frylight) on wm toast for brekkie, pasta n sauce tomato flavour for lunch with cheese and then I'm normally feeling human after that and have a normal tea.

Re the fizzy thing, this used to be an issue for me but I've swapped fizzy pop for NAS squash with fizzy water. Takes awhile to get used to, but I love it now and it really hits the spot when I'm craving fizz

x

I usually crave the full sugar fizzy pop, but I have managed to kerb myself today and stuck to the sugar free. I have major issues with fizzy water, but I do quite like NAS squash with sugar free lemonade :)

For me it would have to be a big EE dish of pasta with a sauce of onions, mush, peppers, tinned toms, bacon and chilli with a dollop of quark on top - tasty, spicy and comforting all at the same time!!!

Pepsi Max
Scrambled eggs on toast with tomato sauce
Pasta in sauce
Supernoodles

Carbs are my savouir when experiancing a hangover xx

thanks everyone - managed to do good so far. some sleep helped loads. thanks aagin

For me it would have to be a big EE dish of pasta with a sauce of onions, mush, peppers, tinned toms, bacon and chilli with a dollop of quark on top - tasty, spicy and comforting all at the same time!!!

Oooooooooh, I want this now and I am not hung over. Well not yet !!!

Oooooooooh, I want this now and I am not hung over. Well not yet !!!

Mmmmm, its my fav quick answer to 'I'm huuuuuungry'!!! If you're ever passing by do drop in and I'll whip you some up my dear! xxx

Starting the day with eggs, is definately the best way to help with an hangover, there is apparently something in the eggs that helps with the symptoms.
My favourite is some 'fried' eggs with worcester sauce, or a cheese omelette using HEXA

hey all, used my syns for some vodka last night - first in a long while but now i am feeling worse for wear and trying hard to stop myself bingeing - just put out some homemade soup so that is a good start? just wondering how everyone does it?:D

Prevention being beter than cure and all that, don't drink in the first place:D

I must say though, when I was really bad with the drink, food was always the last thing I craved! I would suggest water - and loads of it. Firstly it will re-hydrate you and secondly fill you up.

Does 3 vodkas (15 syns) really do that to a person?;)

By the by, I had 2 soft-boiled eggs with soldiers today for brekkie - forgotten how good they taste.

Back