Hannah's Weight Loss Journey

Work is going OK. Done what I needed to get done during the last week of school holidays so got today and tomorrow off now :D

Lost 1lb since Saturday so far. Only doing weigh in once a fortnight so keeping an eye on how I'm doing on my home scales. I want at least 3lb off by next Saturday!

Morning H
Great so far keep it up. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Whats a self boiled egg? Good luck for Wi is it today? X

EDITED
just remembered your doing fortnightly right?
Have a nice weekend. X

Should have said soft boiled egg (stupid autocorrect). Haha.

Managed to get to weigh in today. My aunty is visiting my parents so stayed in with my dad who was under strict instructions not to get up until we got back. Lost a pound :) not bad given I had a pint of water before I went cos I wasn't expecting to be going!

Was really glad I went. A girl at group got her target (I love seeing people reach their goals) and also got her 6 stone award, Slimmer of the Week, Slimmer of the Month and got voted our group's Woman of the Year. Almost made me cry I was that chuffed for her! Made me very determined and inspired. Can't wait for a week of good food now :)

Was also a taster at group (people bring in food to try). I took left over lamb tagine from tea last night but someone had butternut squash wedges. They were gorgeous! Done in an air fryer with schwartz piripiri shake seasoning. Amazing! Defo putting them on the menu this week :)

Had this for dinner last night, was yummy. Chicken stuffed with 45g mozzarella (hexa) wrapped in 2 slices Parma Ham (1 syn) with spinach and butternut squash wedges (sprinkled with schwartz piripiri shake). Was gorgeous and defo doing those wedges again (though may but a bit less piripiri on next time!). Here's to another good day on plan :)

Attachments

• 1409640773967.jpg
    1409640773967.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 51
Hi Hannah hope your well. X

Morning H hope your having a good week. X

Hi Hannah just my weekly hello to see hoe you're doing mate. I hope all is well. x

Hugs from me. Dads a fighter hope all turns out ok. X

The bubble will burst

Morning H hope all is well. Big hug coming your way. X

The bubble will burst

My Dad passed away last Sunday. Have piled the weight on but not bothered cos I've had other priorities in helping look after him. The funeral is this Friday coming - we're having a big party to celebrate his life. Planning on rejoining (AGAIN) slimming world the weekend afterwards (Saturday 6th). Hopefully I can shift some of this weight by Christmas. Will check in here more often then as I'll have time now. Feels odd having time to myself now though, not had that in so long.

H x

Sorry for your loss H. Sending you big hugs. Hope all goes as well as it can Friday. He had a good fight in him and you all need to support eachother now in your grief. God bless. Xxx

Back