Hanz Diary..Time to loose the weight for a second time!

Hanz

From Fat to Fab..Hopefully!
Hi all, I'm Han and this is my second time on SW. I joined SW for the first time 3 years ago around this time, was on it for over a year and lost over 5 1/2 stone taking me down a lovely 14 stone. Then went off as needed a break and then followed the usual distractions relationships, moving in with my lovely other half and a really stressful year of work. Safe to say I finally realised this January had to take control back again. Rejoined SW very shame-faced to discover I have gained 4 1/2 stone of the weight I lost back which was very hard to take in. But I figure If I did it once, I can do it again.

Be nice to use this space as my random ramblings!

Hi Hanz, What a shame putting on that weight again.. know the feeling only too well!
I lost all my weight and got down to 9st on one occasion only to put it all back on ..and more!

Hope this time you will manage in keeping it off altho' it's such hard work, isn't it?
At least you have the bridesmaid dress you want to fit into to spur you opn to success.

All the very best to you.

Thankyou :)

Yesterday had a very good day on plan, leftover cottage pie for lunch, a ton of fruit and grill up for tea. Am very motivated this week to get my half stone for thursday night..just finding other people around me hard sometimes as they don't quite get that its important and are tempting me!

Another good day, made a lush dinner of chicken wrapped in back with sweet potato and mixed veg. Add a bit of BBq sauce..lovely!

Busy day baking Sw friendly treats :) Have my class taster tomorrow night so made some red onion and ham mini quiches with low low spread, so nice! Also tried out a brownie recipe I found on here which isn't bad, but sadly the low cal version will never be as good as the real thing!

Hurrah, lost 3 pounds yesterday and got my half stone award :)
Been a hungry day today...Alpen & banana for breakie, Had quiche and ham for lunch with some velvet crunch and a yogurt. No idea what to have for tea though!

Been a hungry day today...Alpen & banana for breakie, Had quiche and ham for lunch with some velvet crunch and a yogurt. No idea what to have for tea though!

Well done on your loss :) great result. An having a hungry day too x

Hi Hanz, well done on your losses - going well!

I too have lost and regained, not once, but twice. Eighteen months ago I got to target, took my eye off the ball and put 3 stone back on in a year! Back on the wagon now - 13lbs down so far. Good luck for your journey! x

Thankyou :D Its really hard doing it the second time.. feel so disappointed in myself but then I have to think that the last year odd has been a huge change so at least now I'm back to normal.
Yesterday was not a great day, had toast at costa as was starving, chilli with sauce out of a jar with that the other half cooked for us which was a lot more syns than I thought! :( Finding it hard to resist what the boyfriend is having or what he brings home!

Thankyou :D Its really hard doing it the second time.. feel so disappointed in myself but then I have to think that the last year odd has been a huge change so at least now I'm back to normal.
Yesterday was not a great day, had toast at costa as was starving, chilli with sauce out of a jar with that the other half cooked for us which was a lot more syns than I thought! :( Finding it hard to resist what the boyfriend is having or what he brings home!

Try doing it for the ..errm?? umpteenth time!! .. :wave_cry: Never gets any easier I can assure you!
Very tempting having a bf cooking lots of yummy stuff... never mind you are doing so well anyway.

Well done on your half stone award:happy096:

Try doing it for the ..errm?? umpteenth time!! .. :wave_cry: Never gets any easier I can assure you!
Very tempting having a bf cooking lots of yummy stuff... never mind you are doing so well anyway.

Heh, I know! I've done it lots of times over the years but I thought after I finally lost the big lot of weight I would never be back here :/ Ah well, you live you learn!

Not a bad couple days..lots of superfree salads and pasta so feeling happy :) Even had a mini cadburys caramel egg today.. so nice for 2 1/2 syns. Hopefully tomorrows weigh in will be okay, hoping for at least 1 or 1 1/2.

Not a bad couple days..lots of superfree salads and pasta so feeling happy :) Even had a mini cadburys caramel egg today.. so nice for 2 1/2 syns. Hopefully tomorrows weigh in will be okay, hoping for at least 1 or 1 1/2.

Good luck for wi! And yum to the caramel egg, not sure i could stop at one lol

Woot had a great night, lost 4 1/2 stone and got my stone award which I never expected! Me and my mum go to the same group and both dropped 4 1/2 so were both slimmers of the week which was awesome.

Woot had a great night, lost 4 1/2 stone and got my stone award which I never expected! Me and my mum go to the same group and both dropped 4 1/2 so were both slimmers of the week which was awesome.

Well done great loss x

Thankyou :D Been rotten day feeling pants due to time of the month and all I want to do is eat chocolate..have resisted but still feeling rubbish.

Thankyou :D Been rotten day feeling pants due to time of the month and all I want to do is eat chocolate..have resisted but still feeling rubbish.

It will pass and you'll feel better for having resisted! Stay strong x

Back