Hanz Diary..Time to loose the weight for a second time!

Thankfully it did pass, and I resisted being bad.. yesterday was especially hard as didn't have any Easter eggs and felt a bit down! Ah well new week..have been out for breakfast and had poached eggs so at least resisted the fried brekkie others had. Made some mini quiches this afternoon and eating two with salad for lunch. Hoping as I have easter holidays off now and no work for two weeks can get more exercise in and go walking a bit more too.
tried on my bridesmaids dress for wedding, and much better than last time! Can tell the difference zipping it up, just need to loose a little more to get in comfortable.

Thankfully it did pass, and I resisted being bad.. yesterday was especially hard as didn't have any Easter eggs and felt a bit down! Ah well new week..have been out for breakfast and had poached eggs so at least resisted the fried brekkie others had. Made some mini quiches this afternoon and eating two with salad for lunch. Hoping as I have easter holidays off now and no work for two weeks can get more exercise in and go walking a bit more too.
tried on my bridesmaids dress for wedding, and much better than last time! Can tell the difference zipping it up, just need to loose a little more to get in comfortable.

There's motivation if ever there was some!! Great stuff about the dress! What day is wi? Result will make it worth not having the egg Hun x

Weigh in Thursday so got hopefully a good couple days ahead of being good. Just need to fill my time without eating! Realised I'm also not giving myself any treats so going to get some 2 finger kit kats tomorrow to have a 5 1/2 syn treat when I need it..cant cut off choc completely.

The dress is very good motivation..the embarrassment of it not fitting when it arrived a month ago was horrible! have another month left till the wedding so by that time it will fit!

Weigh in Thursday so got hopefully a good couple days ahead of being good. Just need to fill my time without eating! Realised I'm also not giving myself any treats so going to get some 2 finger kit kats tomorrow to have a 5 1/2 syn treat when I need it..cant cut off choc completely.

The dress is very good motivation..the embarrassment of it not fitting when it arrived a month ago was horrible! have another month left till the wedding so by that time it will fit!

Excellent. Do you have the dress? Make sure you keep it where you can see it. Yum to kit Kat x

Good to have a wee treat now and then. I'm just the same with the chocolate. I have some Galaxy hot choc in the cupboard and if I feel really desperate I eat a spoonful...just fills that gap!
Another month and you will be really sphelt and look wonderful in that dress I am quite sure!

Just weighed in and lost 1/2 pound.. very mixed emotions as did not eat a Easter egg this year, but then again had a very small portion of chips yesterday so on the balance maybe it all was ok.

Just weighed in and lost 1/2 pound.. very mixed emotions as did not eat a Easter egg this year, but then again had a very small portion of chips yesterday so on the balance maybe it all was ok.

It's down so its good :) well done x

Very true, was just a bit disappointed as last week was so hard.. really struggling to resist bad food at the moment! Am just hanging on till after the wedding in a month.
Today's been good, alpen bar and banana for breakfast, pasta n sauce, apple and yogurt for lunch. Not sure about dinner but OH wants to go out so shall make good choices!

Very true, was just a bit disappointed as last week was so hard.. really struggling to resist bad food at the moment! Am just hanging on till after the wedding in a month.
Today's been good, alpen bar and banana for breakfast, pasta n sauce, apple and yogurt for lunch. Not sure about dinner but OH wants to go out so shall make good choices!

It's always hard when you've something social coming up!! Today sounds like a good day, hope it carried on through dinner x

Well OH wanted Chinese so I had sweet and sour chicken and requested boiled rice to save some syns.. so quite happy with that. Websites says its around 8 1/2 syns so still in my daily syns anyway. Did have a sneaky prawn cracker thou..opps!

Well OH wanted Chinese so I had sweet and sour chicken and requested boiled rice to save some syns.. so quite happy with that. Websites says its around 8 1/2 syns so still in my daily syns anyway. Did have a sneaky prawn cracker thou..opps!

Good going there... especially as you have been so tempted this week. Let's hope for a better result next WI altho' at least it's going down and not up!

Heh yeah very true, got to be happy for a loss!
had gorgeous dinner last night, tried the chicken korma recipe I found on here using 2 muller coconut greek style yogurts, soo nice for a syn and stuck loads of veg in too! chicken korma.jpg

Good morning so far, had an Alpen bar and banana for breakfast then did 20 min workout of zumba on the Wii.. haven't done it in over a year and was really good (if a little sore!) Feeling very positive. Thinking home made burgers and chips for tea, yum!

Mmm good burgers for dinner, had some dairylea light slices on top of two as my HEa, and a brown roll as my HEb :D

Very very tired having gone shopping in Plymouth with mum for the day. Managed to be really good, Weetabix and milk for breakie, Tuna jacket potato and alpen bar for lunch when out and about and a SW 'grill up' for tea with mushrooms, eggs, bacon and baked beans, followed by mullerlight and banana. :) have tried hard this week making good choices...hope it shows on the scale tomorrow night!

Made the mistake of trying on bridesmaids dress.. still doesn't do up. I'm so close!! Literally have 5 cm left but its back thats not giving it up.. lost weight off tummy. I keep thinking if I can't loose enough In the time I'm screwed. One month left till I wear it. Feeling pretty low now :(

Made the mistake of trying on bridesmaids dress.. still doesn't do up. I'm so close!! Literally have 5 cm left but its back thats not giving it up.. lost weight off tummy. I keep thinking if I can't loose enough In the time I'm screwed. One month left till I wear it. Feeling pretty low now :(

Don't give up ... you have a whole month to go and I am sure you will get there especially as you say you are soo close! Just think that at least you now know that it is within your grasp and not miles away. I'm keeping everyhting crossed for you! .. :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

That's loads of time!! If you want to make sure it fits start the 30 day shred now!!! It'll probably be too big then? X

Back