Hanz Diary..Time to loose the weight for a second time!

Thanks ladies! I was a bit down last night and told my boyfriend this morning that it wouldn't do up. He told me to get it on and he would zip it up..and shock it actually did up! Took 5 minutes fighting with the tight zip... its a bloody hard one, but hey it did up even if it was tight. Your right though, I have three more weigh ins till wedding and I'm going to up my zumba workouts for a couple weeks.. it will fit nicely. Feeling a bit better now, even better a 2lb loss for the week and slimmer of the week in class.

o_O speaking of 30 day shred, have any of you done it? Found the videos on YouTube the other day and was thinking of trying it as some peoples results have been awesome..but needed the hand weights first.

Thanks ladies! I was a bit down last night and told my boyfriend this morning that it wouldn't do up. He told me to get it on and he would zip it up..and shock it actually did up! Took 5 minutes fighting with the tight zip... its a bloody hard one, but hey it did up even if it was tight. Your right though, I have three more weigh ins till wedding and I'm going to up my zumba workouts for a couple weeks.. it will fit nicely. Feeling a bit better now, even better a 2lb loss for the week and slimmer of the week in class.

o_O speaking of 30 day shred, have any of you done it? Found the videos on YouTube the other day and was thinking of trying it as some peoples results have been awesome..but needed the hand weights first.

I've done bits but never to the end. I struggle to make it routine in my life with small kids etc. but def works!!

Yeah, I think I would find it hard to do that every day for 30 days but may try and at least do level one as it doesn't look to bad (bet it hurts though!)

Ouch! Well did my first day of the 30 day shred using the you tube video on my wii...it does push you! It didn't seem like a lot but not stopping def gets your heart rate going.Ended up using some baked bean cans for weights till I can go buy some small ones and did the trick for me. Day 2 tomorrow!

Ouch! Well did my first day of the 30 day shred using the you tube video on my wii...it does push you! It didn't seem like a lot but not stopping def gets your heart rate going.Ended up using some baked bean cans for weights till I can go buy some small ones and did the trick for me. Day 2 tomorrow!

As they say..no pain - no gain..or in this case - loss! :D
Good idea to use the bb tins. You'll soon get used to it and it will be worth it!

Well went out for dinner last night and was good and opted for the carvery and piled my plate with veg. I did succumb to dessert though caramel cheesecake.. but couldn't finish it which for me is an accomplishment! Just will have to be good for the rest of the week.

Back