Happy Birthday JUDIMAC...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
:birthday: Judi, have a wonderful and special day, love to you. X :bestwishes:

OOH happy birthday hun, hope you have a fantastic day and congratulations on your weightloss so far xx

:553:Happy birthday :birthday:to you hun,:bday: Have a fab day and lovely night,:bestwishes: dont get toooo drunk hehehe:0clapper::candle1:

Have a wonderful Birthday Hun...hope the weather is kind to you, but if it isnt, enjoy yourself to the max anyway!
xxx

Happy Birthday to you!
Squashed tomatoes and stew
Bread and butter in the gutter
Happy Birthday to you!

Hurray and SW friendly advice there to :D

Have a great day hun xxxx

:birthday: Happy birthday Judi, hope you have a fabulous birthday and enjoy your meal tonight. Maybe a bacardi or two but only if you work the syns out first lol. Have a great time. xxxx

Thankyou all! I am just a little squiffy! Couldn't sit out in the garden as the farmers are harvesting and we have thunderbugs which bite you to death! So I have had a Babylon 5 fest! And will have SW chips. Veg and steak plus an indecent amount of red wine! It will all sort itself out by the end of the week! Thank you for all the good wishes, I will get back to you when I am sober!!!!!!!!!! Judi xxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu....happy birthday to youuuuuuuu....happpyyyyyy biiiiirrrrthday dear EE experrrrt! Happy birthday to yooooooOOOOOooouuuuu!!!

xxx

Happy birthday!

And a Babylon 5 fest too? Yay! Have you noticed how much weight Vir lost over the course of time? I wonder how he did it?

Back